PDA

View Full Version : Abandoned Fort in Punta Gaurico Area

Bad_Wolf223
11-02-2013, 11:03 PM
Hey guys-

I found this abandoned fort in the Punta Gaurico area on the map. It has a few Treasure Chests and Abstergo Fragments inside. However, I can't seem to find any way inside the fort itself. The main entrance is blocked with no way to climb up, and you can half way climb the blasted tower on the right hand side but it won't allow you to climb further. For those who have also found this fort, did you successfully get inside? If so, how? I must have spent 45 minutes trying...

Thanks for any help!

fenrir79
11-03-2013, 01:11 AM
Hi,
Was stuck on this myself. What I did in the end was to fire my side canons from the Jackdaw at the "main" entrance. You'll notice a few parts of the wall come down from the canon fire. Return to the fort entrance and walk through the rubble and into the main part of the fort! :-)

On mine it looked like the entrance was still blocked but I was able to walk through it. Not sure if just a glitch on mine.

Hope that helps

CallMeJoker420
04-28-2018, 05:20 PM
Hi,
Was stuck on this myself. What I did in the end was to fire my side canons from the Jackdaw at the "main" entrance. You'll notice a few parts of the wall come down from the canon fire. Return to the fort entrance and walk through the rubble and into the main part of the fort! :-)

On mine it looked like the entrance was still blocked but I was able to walk through it. Not sure if just a glitch on mine.

Hope that helps

Can confirm this isn't just a glitch for you, worked for me as well, thank you!