PDA

View Full Version : Question about Great Inagua Bonfire (Spoiler)

Gazzaho
11-02-2013, 08:14 PM
When I bought this upgrade I'm sure it said something about obtaining crew free, these boozers just hang around there and I can't get them as crew. The only thing I see is a respawnable chest with a few pieces of ship materials in it.

am I missing something?

Wolfmeister1010
11-02-2013, 08:26 PM
When I bought this upgrade I'm sure it said something about obtaining crew free, these boozers just hang around there and I can't get them as crew. The only thing I see is a respawnable chest with a few pieces of ship materials in it.

am I missing something?

It allows you to hire drunken pirate bodyguards for free when you are like walking around the city, not recruit crew for your ship.

Gazzaho
11-02-2013, 08:34 PM
It allows you to hire drunken pirate bodyguards for free when you are like walking around the city, not recruit crew for your ship.

Ahh, I see, thanks for that, I must have read it wrong.

Nitrotoluene
01-11-2014, 02:40 PM
I made the same mistake - wasted 7000 Reales on a bunch of drunks that I'll never use.

IWGCJoeCool
01-12-2014, 01:31 AM
I made the same mistake - wasted 7000 Reales on a bunch of drunks that I'll never use.

siccing them on a group of soldiers provides a few minutes entertainment while you blend into a nearby crowd or spot to watch. ..doesnt beat the antics of a berserked tower gunner though.