PDA

View Full Version : Great Inagua Chests???

Dominar1972
11-02-2013, 07:33 PM
There are 2 chests south east of the hideout that I can't get too. Ive been through the jungle and can't find the path, Ive tried coming at them from above and below but no dice. I have all the other collectibles.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get to them?

Thanks.

AngryRaisin
11-02-2013, 07:51 PM
You have to climb the wall from the beach. It's sneaky. And the highest one is super sneaky—you can only reach it from a perch pole sticking out from the wall when you hear the twinkle sound. These two are super fun—reminiscent of Tombs in past games.

Dominar1972
11-02-2013, 08:03 PM
OK, thanks. I'll give it a shot! The tombs!! They were nuts but cool once you finally figured it out!

MorbidOne666
11-03-2013, 05:57 PM
My guess you mean the 2 chests right next to each other. On the beach around the area you found the secret bottle, you will see part of an old ship sticking out of the water.....Climb that ship to the tip, jump to the wall, climb the wall to find those chests.Hope this helps.

MartinPorath
11-24-2013, 10:39 AM
My guess you mean the 2 chests right next to each other. On the beach around the area you found the secret bottle, you will see part of an old ship sticking out of the water.....Climb that ship to the tip, jump to the wall, climb the wall to find those chests.Hope this helps.

And what if that old ship sticking up from the water aint there? I've seen videos of it so I know where it should be. I know it's hard to see in the pic (being as its night) but there is no way to get up into that hole. Playing on PC and praying for a patch. Even by Ubisoft and AssCreed-games standards, Black Flag is buggy as hell.

http://imageshack.com/a/img201/7501/l4s9.jpg

Hayaku Ishi
01-20-2014, 09:54 PM
That hole is the exit from the area for the treasure map. Go around to the left until you find a leaning tree some distance from the cliff. That will take you up to a path through the tree branches and then around and down to the treasure map.

Hayaku Ishi
01-20-2014, 09:56 PM
However, any hints on the jump from the shipwreck to the cliff for those two chests right next to each other? I have tried that jump several times and cannot grab the cliff wall.

VolumeRX
01-25-2014, 12:21 AM
Hey bro, I can see that you do not have the tree to climb up to that hole, but don't worry, you can actually climb on the rock just below the hole, and you are there. From there you just keep going, and to your right you'll find a wrecked ship, go the ship and climb to the top of it and run towards the location of the chests.
If you still have trouble, I'll make a YouTube Video about it.