PDA

View Full Version : Ubicollectibles - When can we redeem the extra content from ACIV Figurines

CockneyCharmer
11-02-2013, 07:18 PM
Hi

Trying to find out when the codes that come with both Edward - The Assassin Pirate figurine and Blackbeard Figurine can be redeemed on the AC Initiates site as all it says is coming soon and now approaching a week after release.

Have tried contacting social media accounts and support and cant get an answer, so any tips or an ETA would be great

Thanks in advance

Mr_Shade
11-02-2013, 07:25 PM
Hi

Trying to find out when the codes that come with both Edward - The Assassin Pirate figurine and Blackbeard Figurine can be redeemed on the AC Initiates site as all it says is coming soon and now approaching a week after release.

Have tried contacting social media accounts and support and cant get an answer, so any tips or an ETA would be great

Thanks in advance
Hi,

This has already been reported and I can only suggest trying again after the weekend.

Support can take 48 hours to reply - and due to the weekend, social media staff would need to wait for support to answer any support related questions.

I am in the same position - waiting to redeem my codes, so I am keen for this to be sorted asap - however it will be after the weekend. :(

Just to prove - since I know some people think we just make things up..

http://imageshack.com/a/img834/1029/9487.jpg

CockneyCharmer
11-02-2013, 07:37 PM
Thank you kindly Mr Shade, I thought it might be that and with so much extra content requiring code redeeming on the site just hoped it would be something they would get sorted quicker considering the additional spend for the figurines which are awesome.

Here are mine together with my Skull Edition...nice little instant display.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/819228915.jpg?1383417377

Luckily you can move Blackbeard on his foot so they arent back to back so you can see more of each, did the same with Edward a little but BB sword kinda stops it lol

Thanks for the update