PDA

View Full Version : Cape Bonavista Treasure Map (Guide)

omniqix
11-02-2013, 07:15 PM
A guide to help you find the treasure in Cape Bonavista:

Assassin's Creed IV: Cape Bonavista Treasure Map (http://orcz.com/Assassin's_Creed_IV:_Cape_Bonavista_Treasure_Map)

Includes info on where to find the treasure map itself, and where to dig for the treasure

Good luck and hope this helps :)

SenseHomunculus
11-03-2013, 01:55 AM
OH MY GOD. Thank you for this!!! I spent about 45 minutes running around the very very top part of the Bonavista map and was going nuts!!! I did get about a 20 wild pig skins, however, so I suppose it wasn't totally in vain. :p

Oh and I also found Cape Bonavista International Porcine Raceway where the wild pigs run madly in a circle around this small area and you just have to stand in place and assassinate them as they run by. That was pretty funny. :D

hoju74
11-04-2013, 04:16 PM
I'm not sure which was worse...the buried treasure, getting the shanty, or the constant jaguar attacks. It's a very scenic location though :)

SenseHomunculus
11-04-2013, 04:28 PM
I'm not sure which was worse...the buried treasure, getting the shanty, or the constant jaguar attacks. It's a very scenic location though :)

Yeah it's one of the cooler locations I've been to so far. I only had the 1 jaguar and after the 3rd attack I was able to shoot when I had about 1% of life left. I suck at defending animal attacks! :p