PDA

View Full Version : Do you even pirate bro?

Slider75
11-02-2013, 05:09 PM
I got to say, Kenway is the first pirate I've seen prance around with a bright yellow flute on his back. The Pied Piper Pirate, that's what I'm calling him. The outfits looked great, the cloaks and all the dark pirate leathers, awesome! Then soon as you get that pipe, ruins the whole look. Who came up with that idea? Better yet, who decided to make it yellow and orange?

Why did they have to leave the throwing knives behind? They were cool, silent, not ugly or weird. They just worked. I think this is far worse than the crossbow stuck to Ezio's back. All the people that complained about that, and they still haven't given us the option to unequip stuff. If I want to have a bedazzled blowpipe smacking the back of Kenway's head while he freeruns, let it be my choice! Please!

Otherwise great game... lol

Raibuscus
11-02-2013, 11:59 PM
Seriously, the last couple of days I noticed a lot of people weren't complaining about the story for once but about random little things that pretty much nobody gives a f*ck about...

Why in all that is good in this earth and beyond would you start complaining about a TUBE AND IT'S COLOR?!

The blowpipe is by FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAR
better than those ******ed throwing knives and FYI they're still in this game! Stop complaining about stupid stuff, thank you very much.

apresmode
11-03-2013, 01:21 AM
"Stop complaining about stupid stuff, thank you very much."

How about letting people have different opinions than yours. Stop being a moron. Thank you very much.

I would like to see the series boost up the level of customization of the main characters.

SLYDER75
11-03-2013, 04:15 AM
Seriously, the last couple of days I noticed a lot of people weren't complaining about the story for once but about random little things that pretty much nobody gives a f*ck about...

Why in all that is good in this earth and beyond would you start complaining about a TUBE AND IT'S COLOR?!

The blowpipe is by FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAR
better than those ******ed throwing knives and FYI they're still in this game! Stop complaining about stupid stuff, thank you very much.

Wow, somebody got beat up in high school huh? Not sure what you're all twisted up about, but last time I checked, everyone is free to have their opinions about the game, hints all the reviews. I'm actually enjoying the story, no problems there. But you don't see me acting like a child, and going into peoples threads telling them not to have an opinion, do you?

Unless......... you're the guy that came up with the idea for the fancy stick? Are you? Because that would make sense. Tell you what, I'll try to be less judgemental about cosmetics of the game, and you try to be less of an idiot. Deal?