PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III Xbox 360 Controller Problems

jp9532
11-02-2013, 04:57 PM
So...basically I bought ACIII last night and tried to play it with my xbox 360 controller, which I have used to play every other previous AC title, the game recognizes and can detect that my controller is plugged in but when I select the Xbox360 controller in the control options none of the buttons work. Please help I really want to play ACIII :mad:

Mr_Shade
11-02-2013, 07:56 PM
Hi, Welcome to the forums.

That's very, very odd..

Have you contacted support? - if not, please do, they should be able to go through some basic troubleshooting with you and find the answer.

www.support.ubi.com

EP3nquin
11-04-2013, 10:08 PM
So...basically I bought ACIII last night and tried to play it with my xbox 360 controller, which I have used to play every other previous AC title, the game recognizes and can detect that my controller is plugged in but when I select the Xbox360 controller in the control options none of the buttons work. Please help I really want to play ACIII :mad:

is it a wired or wireless 360 controler? I know the wireless controller have had issues with Ubi games in the past as well as off brands, is it an off brand?
I know there was a fix for the wireless 360 controller for AC 2 i used to use for my off brand controller, that might help even if it an actual MS controller but not sure if uplay will see it as a hack or not when I did it i had a steam copy of the game. . beyond that if your system and game see it try a re-install and if all else fails then CS is all that is left. could just be a file failed to DL correctly when installing the game.

Black_Widow9
11-05-2013, 08:55 AM
Also, have you made sure the Driver for the controller is up to date?
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/p/xbox-360-controller-for-windows#support

Diablo800
11-07-2013, 04:33 PM
I have the same problem...it works with all my games on steam,but not in Uplay...maybe Uplay is the problem?