PDA

View Full Version : AC4:BF 99% Synch "issue"/ 2 Missing Burried Treasure

Lowly Assassin
11-02-2013, 04:53 PM
so heres the situation
first of all, i have 100% main story
i have 100% all of AC4 Black Flag apart from the burried Treasures, i have 20/22
i have no treasure maps left, and i have collected very single Secret, letter,cadaver, animus fragment and chest
completed every assassin and naval contract, spoke to every tavern owner,
done 3 of the weird chase sequences in the hideout ( no idea how many there are, but they keep resetting)
every major location, fort, cavern and wreck site is gold showing that all activites are complete
all legendery ships are destroyed,
i used a code for

Pride fo the west indies
Trove of mystery
Pirates trophy
Skull edition ULC
Uplay passport

so i am a little confused as to where the 2 missing burried treasures are supposed to be locatedd

i have also finished the Mystery island and the island of secrets (stede bonnet and francis drake) but i do no thave access to the lack Island mission

also i have 100% modern day sticky notes and hacks,

and then on a side note i do not have the costumes of Altair, Ezio or Connor although all my game saves are stored on my HDD and duplicated as back ups of my USB device (where my gamer profile is stored), i have recovered my gamer profile, deleted the title update and started a new game and i still did not have access to those 3 "reward" outfits

does anyon have any suggestions for either of those problems?
its made me a bit "meh lets sell the game" because i can't get 100% sync on it because of these 2 missing buried treasures

fightinTXaggie
11-02-2013, 05:50 PM
I think a couple maps come from the fleet mini game. Have you gotten those?

Lowly Assassin
11-02-2013, 06:39 PM
I think a couple maps come from the fleet mini game. Have you gotten those?

hmm, i have no idea, i am about hlaf way through the fleet mini game, but none of them state that they come with a map as a reqard, they all state Reales only, and i have opened every trade route and i believe i am waiting for my last location to finish at the moment

i have gone throught and started to make sure i do every mission on every location at least once

Mr_Shade
11-02-2013, 06:46 PM
Re: Locations Have you checked the FAQ's on the support site?

Just a thought..

Legacy outfits - if you have saved games on the HDD with the profile you used - did you link the other games to Uplay? - It maybe using Uplay to check the titles - since I know the Next Gen titles will, since you won't have the old saves..

If you didn't - I suggest you try and see!

Lowly Assassin
11-02-2013, 11:46 PM
Re: Locations Have you checked the FAQ's on the support site?

Just a thought..

Legacy outfits - if you have saved games on the HDD with the profile you used - did you link the other games to Uplay? - It maybe using Uplay to check the titles - since I know the Next Gen titles will, since you won't have the old saves..

If you didn't - I suggest you try and see!

yes i used the same profile account since i startied gaming on xbox in 2007, all the games are linked to Uplay (ac2br34) as i need them linked for ACinitiates,
i played them all less then 2 weeks ago, my Uplay username does not match my gamertag, but, ac2 b r and3 are all linked to the same uplay and gamertag on xbox and ps3

also on a side note, i received one treasure map through the kenways fleet missions and i am now waiting for other missions to finish, so thank you "fightinTXaggie" for that advice

i am still puzled why i do not have access to the lack island but i guess thats an issue for another thread to keep this one simple

also shade yes i checked the FAQ for the 3 island locations,
first i used my prde of the west indies code, then trove of mystery then pirates trophy and restarted my xbox and no new DLC or ULC was shwon,
so i then after finishing the game to 99% used the code from my skull edition whcih unlocks the mistery island and the one in the middle left, (as i could see them on the map now)
but afer using the FAQ and travelling ot the location of the Black Island the game desynched me and said area not available,
so it seems the 3 codes i got from "The Watch" did not unlock anything, and i did not save the codes and have no way of re trying them as i cant find how to re find them once the page with the codes has gone away

also i cannot fidn the stede bonnet multiplayer costume or the treasure hunter multiplayer costume

LordPegasusSigma
11-21-2013, 11:12 PM
Hi

I had the "20/22 treasures" problem as well, preventing me from getting 100% full synch. I thought I had done all fleet missions but later on I realized there were NEW missions with a "!" (exclamation mark). I have done them all in the meantime and got the last two treasure maps. There are three treasure maps you only get from the fleet missions, and it seems the missions are the same for all players since I've shared the info with other players and they got the same treasure maps from the same fleet missions:

> SCARLATINA (East Canada)
> GREAT REPUTATION 2 (Barcelona)
> THE EMPTY CELLAR (East. Brit. Colonies)

Hope that helps! :)

i.koala
12-05-2013, 03:15 PM
I have everything at 100% in the progress tracker, but still only 99% total sync. I can see one hidden element in the progress bar, but I'm not sure what it is. Maybe it's for the legendary ships — I have not destroyed any of them.

Secu12
12-10-2013, 01:22 PM
Hello Lowly Assassin!

As I own the Assassin's Creed IV The Complete Collector's Edition Guide I can give you some useful info.
There are three treasure maps you acquire through the missions of Kenway's fleet. As I understand, you already have one. These are the missions and the region you cand find them:

- Eastern British Colonies: The Empty Cellar
- Eastern Canada: Scarlatina
- Mediterranean Sea: Great Reputation II.

Good luck!

JamaicanGUN
07-05-2014, 03:54 PM
I have dont scartalina multiple times and still no map? i am using the Black flag iphone app as well Help