PDA

View Full Version : Order Stuck In Submitted Status

kevintupu
11-01-2013, 02:54 PM
I just order AC 4(using promo code), and my order is stuck at "order submitted" status! I haven't received a confirmation or anything. Please help.

Order <Removed>

UbiVolfbane
11-01-2013, 05:03 PM
Please attempt to contact your local Uplay Shop team by phone here; http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx . If you have not done so already, please a Support ticket with the promo code and order number. This will allow the team to look into this further. If you have recently submitted the order, please allow some time for the order to be processed. Please keep in mind that the game is not yet released for PC and will be released at later day. Again, please notify your local Uplay Shop team by contacting Support. Use the main Support link in my signature below. Please refrain from displaying as much as personal information when posting on the forums, which may include the order number.

Anykeyer
11-01-2013, 05:57 PM
This is how it actually works for pre-orders. It will be processed only when you actually recieve your key (or it will be attached automatically, it depends). And this happens on release day obviously