PDA

View Full Version : Climbing in this Game

Carnage2681
11-01-2013, 01:17 PM
Am I the only one who has trouble with the climbing in this game. it seems to be that there are much lesser climbing locations than in the enzio trilogy. It seems that you cannot climb on large rock walls, so you alsways have to run around them. Also It is very hard for me to see where i can climb or not

And what is with the Circle button. in the past you can press O, enzio let himself fall, press O again he grabs the nearest possible location, now I just keep fallin if i press O, not able to regrab with O. Was it changed in AC3 ? If yes, how do you do it now ?

And can somebody please tell me the location of sacrifice Island and the golden swords ?

Thanks

IceHot100
11-01-2013, 01:20 PM
Am I the only one who has trouble with the climbing in this game. it seems to be that there are much lesser climbing locations than in the enzio trilogy. It seems that you cannot climb on large rock walls, so you alsways have to run around them. Also It is very hard for me to see where i can climb or not

And what is with the Circle button. in the past you can press O, enzio let himself fall, press O again he grabs the nearest possible location, now I just keep fallin if i press O, not able to regrab with O. Was it changed in AC3 ? If yes, how do you do it now ?

And can somebody please tell me the location of sacrifice Island and the golden swords ?

Thanks

Who is Enzio? You surely mean Ezio?
Yes free running is different than the Ezio trilogy, it was changed in AC3

pacmanate
11-01-2013, 01:22 PM

Thanks

They changed grab in AC4. You dont need to press O!!! He grabs automatically, just move the left stick around. It really confused me at first. Everytime I pressed O on something I would let go hahaha. It happened like 3 times in a row and i ended up climbing down a whole building,.

Carnage2681
11-01-2013, 01:22 PM
Ok, can you tell me how to grab again if i am falling ? I have AC3, but havent played for nearly a year. Lol. i always say enzio, in the german version sometimes it sound that there is a "n" in the name. Sorry for mistake ;)

Carnage2681
11-01-2013, 01:23 PM
Hm I have tried it without O yesterday, in a similar way you suggest, and it only works 1 of 3 times

Mr_Shade
11-01-2013, 01:36 PM

Thanks
Have you checked the FAQs on the support site?

If not, check here:

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=35&brandid=22&productid=4186&faqid=kA030000000ebfgCAA