PDA

View Full Version : Thank you ubisoft.

Boom_1984
11-01-2013, 08:49 AM
We'll a lot of people usually go to the forum to complain and all tho u may think the title is intended as a sarcastic remark it is not I personally would like to thank all of the ubisoft team for assassin creed black flag it a breathe of fresh air with a game style I've longed for since Sid meiers pirates which tbh was not fantastic.

You now officially have sold every ubisoft game in future to me guaranteed I wish more developers would try new and diffrent styles I swear if I see another zombie themed game this year I may have to go on a rampage.

So yea I don't know if these get read by any one important but if so thanks for a great game I look forward to all dlc and future pirate themed games and I would also like to add a couple of dlc ideas

The Flying Dutchman fight probably on of the most notorious ships to pirates and cargo ships also a option for torn black sails and finally this is a big call but the legendary sea monsters told in many pirate tales would make a awesome addition to the hunting

Thanks for reading

Mr_Shade
11-01-2013, 11:39 AM
Hi Boom_1984, Thanks you for your kind words and please do enjoy your stay on the forums!

Please consider posting ideas for new DLC in the pinned feedback thread, so they are not missed!

JohnDevise2013
11-01-2013, 02:55 PM
I'm joining to this words . For me Assassin's Creed games series is the best I ever played , so thanks guys for this awesome game .

ACLexter
11-01-2013, 04:19 PM
I'm joining to this words . For me Assassin's Creed games series is the best I ever played , so thanks guys for this awesome game .

Count me in. Assassin's Creed is my favorite game all time. and I glad that every time I play the new AC yearly, it was/is improving, gameplay, graphics, new features.
Thanks Ubi