PDA

View Full Version : So, AC and Osiris... [SPOILERS]

johnnyhayek
11-01-2013, 02:50 AM
If you haven't finished sequence 6 yet, don't read on!

So, I just got to the third modern day sequence (the one after sequence 6 where you hack Olivier's computer). It was very interesting to read the e-mail that hints at AC's future titles. One thing that stood out, however, is the Egypt and North Africa setting. Melanie posts an image below that looks like the Osiris trailer that was leaked months ago...http://blog.gamingdragons.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/HP5tg.jpg

So, does this confirm that our next AC will be in 13th century Egypt/North Africa, and that Osiris was indeed an AC game? Personally, I would love that setting. What do you think? (However, I don't think this looks like the 13th century)

I-Like-Pie45
11-01-2013, 03:22 AM
It is just there to generate speculation among players.

souNdwAve89
11-01-2013, 03:54 AM
It is just there to generate speculation among players.

Going with this too. There was an interview recently with Ashraf (I think with IGN) where he talked about how top management would e-mail one another brainstorming ideas for an upcoming AC game. This is seen in AC4 when you hack into Abstergo's database and read the e-mail trail. Knowing Ubisoft, we can expect a "leak" around March or April in 2014.