PDA

View Full Version : Without spoilers, just need a simple answer

MrHandsss
10-31-2013, 08:47 PM
Getting this game on ps4 and keeping myself away from spoilers has been hard. Just want to know from somehow who has played this however since I don't think it was hinted at in any preview watsoever for this game.

Just want to know if there's any sort of Assassin Brotherhood in this game. They were all gone in III save for Achilles and all the media in this game has just been "**** yeah, pirates and boats!"

and an unrelated question too i guess. does anyone know if i can keep this same uplay account with all my saved points, but change the PSN ID to which it is linked?

LoyalACFan
10-31-2013, 08:53 PM
Yes, the Brotherhood is much more present than it was in III.

Jackdaw360
10-31-2013, 09:27 PM
The game is all the same. Tail a guard, use eagle vision to find person, kill him.

AcidRelic
10-31-2013, 10:44 PM
As LayalACFan said there is a Assassin Brotherhood. Remember 3 is AFTER 4 in the timeline. Great game so far, wondering if anything happens to explain why there are no more assassins in 3 though.

LoyalACFan
11-01-2013, 12:11 AM
As LayalACFan said there is a Assassin Brotherhood. Remember 3 is AFTER 4 in the timeline. Great game so far, wondering if anything happens to explain why there are no more assassins in 3 though.

They already (poorly) explained this in AC3. Haytham and his cronies killed almost all of them except Achilles.

AcidRelic
11-01-2013, 12:16 AM
They already (poorly) explained this in AC3. Haytham and his cronies killed almost all of them except Achilles.

I got that I just thought they might have went into the beginning of the decline in BF. I'm only in late sequence 5 now so I wasn't sure.