PDA

View Full Version : Great job on AC4.

SneakierNote
10-31-2013, 04:28 AM
I have been reading alot of other threads so I wanted 2 make one commet about something I read in another thread then post some thoughts of my own. I do not think the game play in AC4 is super easy as some have suggested. The reason is there are three different types of fighting IMO. You have the classic 1vs1 or 2 that we are use 2 w/the game. You then have the more challenging fights of up to 1vs12 (yeah I had 2 use smoke bombs, the top end swords and triple pistols 2 stay alive) also there r the big dudes that will block, counter attack, and can get up if not shot in the head. U guys know if u try 2 attack 4 example and he catches your hand and headbuts u, you can take some serious damage quickly. The third type of fighting is obviously your ship vs usually a big hitter and 2 smaller ships 2 help try 2 sink yous. The navel battles strike a perfect balance between having a very tuff battle by sea or having a easy 1on1 fight.

So my point here is you are in control of how easy or hard your game play will be. When FC3 came out its single player is similer. Example I could bust out the rpg as all you FC3 players know and handle the bad guys fairly easily on normal mode. Or u could tag the bad guys pull out your silenced Z93 for more of a harder gameplay experience. I loved FC3's multiplayer I have over 11,000 kills with a great k/d ratio. All I am saying is I see alot of similar things between AC4 and FC3 and I like that. IMO AC4 being on the sea is totally awsome and should be the center piece for future AC games. The development team for AC 4 made sea combat so fun I actually feel like I am there its a epic masterpiece IMO. Post any thoughts u have here on your game play experience. BTW I am only 19% done w/s player and I will be in no hurry to finish it. This is not about speed but about enjoying the total game experience. Ubisoft you hit a home run and it only took u 2 1/2 years, for a game done that fast the quality is amazing.

scooper121s
10-31-2013, 04:47 AM
I just need to say this!

It's to not 2

It's you not u

If your going to take the time to write an article, use articulate grammar please!

Now that that's off my chest, I agree... sort of. While the combat in Assassin's Creed is not overtly easy, it's still pretty easy.

SneakierNote
10-31-2013, 08:41 AM
Sorry about the bad grammer. I posted that with the xbox and it took forever my bad. From now on I will use the computer. Anyway hope you all are enjoying the game.