PDA

View Full Version : How do you get Connor's outfit!?

Jackdaw360
10-31-2013, 02:16 AM
Everyone says you can get Altair, Ezio and Connor's outfits, I have only seen Altair Robes and Ezio Robes. Where are his?

guardian_titan
10-31-2013, 03:38 AM
I'd presume beating AC3 gets you Connor's outfit. Maybe getting 100% sync in AC3 if just beating the game doesn't do it. Possibly you have to beat the game on same platform as AC4 as well. Or perhaps you just have to ensure you have AC3 connected to the same Uplay account as AC4. If nothing works and you have at least beaten AC3, bug tech support. Might be a bug.

scooper121s
10-31-2013, 04:49 AM
I'd presume beating AC3 gets you Connor's outfit. Maybe getting 100% sync in AC3 if just beating the game doesn't do it. Possibly you have to beat the game on same platform as AC4 as well. Or perhaps you just have to ensure you have AC3 connected to the same Uplay account as AC4. If nothing works and you have at least beaten AC3, bug tech support. Might be a bug.
No... you don't have to get 100% synch, all you have to do is play the game...? Maybe beat it?

Gazzaho
10-31-2013, 05:48 AM
I think I got it from Uplay, either bought with points from playing or for just owning the game and having it registered. When I first connected to Uplay after starting the game it said the costumes could be found in my captains cabin, I haven't progressed far enough to access the cabin yet though so I can't verify they are there. You just have to have the games on the same account too, Black Flag is the only assassin's creed I have for Xbox.

TJ_Wylde
10-31-2013, 05:56 AM
It comes from AC Initiates though how to get it unlocked there..... I'd guess it's by having played/owned the game and registered with your Uplay account that you also use for AC initiates.

Fireseed
10-31-2013, 08:41 AM
As far as I know you need savegames from the previous games (AC2, Revelations, AC3).

Gazzaho
10-31-2013, 09:23 AM
As far as I know you need savegames from the previous games (AC2, Revelations, AC3).

I would have thought saves are on a local machine, I think it's Uplay that is involved, if you've used codes for the other games in the series and redeemed points awarded for achievements you would be able to get certain items. I have all Creed games on PS3 as I've stated, bar Black Flag which is on Xbox and I received them. If it were save games involved I wouldn't have any from previous titles on Xbox, they were also added right after logging into Uplay, before the game was saved.

chibi_andy
10-31-2013, 10:53 AM
well all your info are of no help to me since i dont have AC1 on my ps3 and yet i get Altairs outfit, while i have AC2 the 2 extra expansions and AC3, finished the games and yet i don't have the outfits for ezio and connor :confused:

EllJim
10-31-2013, 10:58 AM
AC1 is not linked to UPLAY, where this data derives from. You need to have played the other AC games and have them linked to the same Uplay account you are playing BF on. Worked fine for me,

chibi_andy
10-31-2013, 11:02 AM
AC1 is not linked to UPLAY, where this data derives from. You need to have played the other AC games and have them linked to the same Uplay account you are playing BF on. Worked fine for me,

hmmm then thats weird, i should have those outfits then since its all on the same Uplay account. oh well, its not like i'll use those suits anyways, but would still like to have them in my collection.

Jackdaw360
10-31-2013, 11:23 AM
I've played and completed every game yet I don't have Connors, he was my favourite.

Gazzaho
10-31-2013, 03:55 PM
I've just got to the first island inhabited island with the boat and checked, I have all costumes.

seems others have had some trouble with Uplay rewards. Check this post.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/804308-Can-t-use-Uplay-rewards-in-Assassin-s-creed-IV

djslo36
10-31-2013, 05:35 PM
I got them too when I started the game but the next when I decided to switch my outfit, all three were gone

adventurewomen
10-31-2013, 05:50 PM
I've played and completed every game yet I don't have Connors, he was my favourite.
Then why is your username Jackdaw? Shouldn't it be The Aquila? :D

Jackdaw360
10-31-2013, 07:35 PM
Then why is your username Jackdaw? Shouldn't it be The Aquila? :D

Well I can't have spaces, and I also said he WAS my favourite. I'm still deciding on Edward Kenway. Although I could relate to Connor, and if I was an Assassin I'd wanna do it like him, don't give a **** and mess people up!

SquareToShoot
10-31-2013, 08:01 PM
You don't even have to have beat AC3 let alone get 100% sync to get Connor's outfit. I still haven't finished AC3 but the game gave me Connor's outfit straight away.

Drakkhar89
01-03-2014, 05:27 PM
well... i downloaded all te AC Saga from Steam and synch'em all on Uplay, but none of the 3 costumes were unlocked (Altair, Ezio, and Connor), then i talked to Ubisoft Support to fix the problem, and send them a couple of screenshots with my uplay acount wich included the whole Saga linked and an ingame picture showing up that the outfits werenīt unlocked, and they told me this:

Steven 1/2/2014 12:37:19 PM
These should unlock if you have played previous games on the same account. Having accessed one previous Assassin's Creed game whilst logged into Uplay will give the Altair costume, two will give you Ezio and a third will give you Connor's outfit. Please login to your Uplay account and provide a screenshot showing you have played the previous games on the same Uplay account.

Steven 1/3/2014 9:23:58 AM
Thank you for highlighting this issue to us, we really appreciate you taking the time to report this. We have passed this information on to the appropriate department and as soon as we have a solution it will be posted on the official web-sites. www.ubi.com https://forums.ubi.com If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

So, as far as i know, today there isnīt a solution for this [Bug / Glitch] in the Character Outfits... too bad!!