PDA

View Full Version : [Spoilers] How am I supposed to do this missions Sequence 8 Slave Ship! IMPOSSIBLE :@

Jackdaw360
10-30-2013, 09:16 PM
This has pissed me off so much, I have 6000 Reales and no upgrades to my ship except a diving bell which I was forced to buy. I have to go after the African Slave Ship which is fully maxed out, and then I've got too other fairly high ships aswell on me. To add to it, a FORT!

I have tried more than 20 times, I give up. I shouldn't have got Black Flag, I've had every game, I didn't fault AC3 EXCEPT for the Naval so I took a chance on this. I can't possibly complete this mission. Stupid ships, they better not include them in the next game. What a shame!

Jackdaw360
10-30-2013, 09:23 PM
Also why can't we just skip missions? on GTA V if I was stuck, after 3 fails it gives me the option to skip. I wanna do that here for the sea missions.

Dutchman141
10-30-2013, 10:19 PM
This has pissed me off so much, I have 6000 Reales and no upgrades to my ship except a diving bell which I was forced to buy. I have to go after the African Slave Ship which is fully maxed out, and then I've got too other fairly high ships aswell on me. To add to it, a FORT!

I have tried more than 20 times, I give up. I shouldn't have got Black Flag, I've had every game, I didn't fault AC3 EXCEPT for the Naval so I took a chance on this. I can't possibly complete this mission. Stupid ships, they better not include them in the next game. What a shame!

Maybe you should upgrade the Jackdaw first, I allready had some nice upgrades at seq 4, brigs and frigats tremble at my appearance :cool:

Jackdaw360
10-31-2013, 01:27 AM
I added heavy shot and completed the mission first try.

I used the Man of War later on in a mission and wiped out around 10 of them upgraded ships. Why doesn't Edward keep it for himself, it's a machine.

Zvriith
11-01-2013, 03:53 AM
You really need to slow down and do some side activities, collect money and get upgrades for Edward and the Jackdaw before you go all Leeroy Jenkins on the main missions.
Believe me, the naval missions (in both AC3 and AC4) are very easy if you upgrade your ship like you're supposed to.