PDA

View Full Version : Rewards for Abstergo challenges unfulfilling.

Gazzaho
10-30-2013, 07:38 PM
I'm not really complaining as such, but as a single player gamer I wish some of the rewards for these challenges were inclusive of single player. Portraits and Emblems I can't use, cheats I don't want to use, all these goals to accomplish and very little incentive for the single player to work at getting them.

As I said I'm not complaining as much as commenting on, I feel, an opportunity missed for the single player gamer.

Buschkoeter
11-09-2013, 03:38 AM
Most of the stuff isn't really interesting to me either but I just want to see the Deceased Crew cheat. If it indeed transforms all your crew members into skeletons/undeads that would be epic and since there is no video online showing the effect of the cheat I have to find out myself.

ZonaFan1
11-09-2013, 04:09 AM
I'm not really complaining as such, but as a single player gamer I wish some of the rewards for these challenges were inclusive of single player. Portraits and Emblems I can't use, cheats I don't want to use, all these goals to accomplish and very little incentive for the single player to work at getting them.

As I said I'm not complaining as much as commenting on, I feel, an opportunity missed for the single player gamer.

I agree100%. An achievement would make a better reward

Wolfmeister1010
11-09-2013, 04:15 AM
I really like the cheats. The infinite ammo one is always welcome, I love having unlimited throwing knives. And the deceased crew turns your crew into skeletons, which is awesome! The pirate speech one hilarious. I mean, they don't completely enhance the experience, but I am glad they are there