PDA

View Full Version : "The Watch"

Legionario-Cero
10-30-2013, 05:41 PM
Does anyone know what has happened to it?
Every time I try to log in it just gives me a code for the "Pirate Trophy" but won't let me in to the website itself.
Now that the game is out the project is over with?

Krayus Korianis
10-30-2013, 05:50 PM
I go to it and it doesn't even do anything after I log into the website. States, choose platform, then immediately with no choice states the following:

Thank you for ordering Assassin's Creed® IV Black Flag™ .

Here is your code to unlock your exclusive in-game content

Check your email to receive your code and instructions for how to redeem the code in-game.
Please note your console must be connected to the internet to redeem

If you face any issues or have any questions, please contact our customer support team.

Mr_Shade
10-30-2013, 05:52 PM
have you chosen before?

If not, please contact support.

Krayus Korianis
10-30-2013, 05:55 PM
have you chosen before?

If not, please contact support.
Never chosen. Although, right now, uPlay/Ubisoft is only linked to my Xbox LIVE profile. Not sure if that makes a difference or anything.

What would I put in the ticket?

Mr_Shade
10-30-2013, 06:01 PM
Never chosen. Although, right now, uPlay/Ubisoft is only linked to my Xbox LIVE profile. Not sure if that makes a difference or anything.

What would I put in the ticket?
I have just tested it - and it's working fine - on Safari.

Do you have another browser to try? - it should have a drop down list with all formats - not just what you own.

If you need to report to support - I would go through the uplay option.

Krayus Korianis
10-30-2013, 06:14 PM
Still going straight through on IE as well as FireFox.

I'm not going to use Safari as I detest all Apple products. Sorry lol.

Mr_Shade
10-30-2013, 06:16 PM
Still going straight through on IE as well as FireFox.

I'm not going to use Safari as I detest all Apple products. Sorry lol.
Upto you - wasn't an official suggestion - just saying what I was using and to say its working ;)

Krayus Korianis
10-30-2013, 06:17 PM
I'm gonna try Opera in a bit after it downloads. I'm also downloading some games on Steam rofl.

Krayus Korianis
10-30-2013, 06:42 PM
Upto you - wasn't an official suggestion - just saying what I was using and to say its working ;)

So yea, Opera is a no go.

Legionario-Cero
10-30-2013, 06:56 PM
I have already chose a platform and also got the code.
The thing is, there used to be a website with lots of content, that website is gone, why is that?

Mr_Shade
10-30-2013, 07:02 PM
I have already chose a platform and also got the code.
The thing is, there used to be a website with lots of content, that website is gone, why is that?
The Watch - was a pre-order incentive site - now the game has released, it has closed - it may return at a later date.

Please use the initiates site for content - and new unlocks - this links in directly to the game :)
https://acinitiates.com

Legionario-Cero
10-30-2013, 09:05 PM
The Watch - was a pre-order incentive site - now the game has released, it has closed - it may return at a later date.

Please use the initiates site for content - and new unlocks - this links in directly to the game :)

Acutally, that is exactly my problem.

There are two badges there that are related to "the watch"
one is the "who watches?" that requiers you to be a member of the watch, which I have been, I have also logged on to the watch and to the initiates with the same uplay account, yet I have no received that badge.

The second badge is "watchtower" that requiers you to be a high-ranking member of the watch- now that I have not reached, but now that the watch is over with, that badge is impossible to get anymore?

Dag_B
10-30-2013, 11:57 PM
Well the "2012.12.21" Badge is also impossible to get so I guess, it is just that way.

And yes, I am also missing some badges I should get, like the Watch-badge or "I am Alpha". But Initiates is still in a testphase so I guess it's nothing you would not expect. I am sure they will fix the badges and we will get those which we should get later. :)

Thoothun
10-31-2013, 01:43 AM
I have same problem:

Thank you for ordering Assassin's Creed® IV Black Flag™ .

Here is your code to unlock your exclusive in-game content

Check your email to receive your code and instructions for how to redeem the code in-game.
Please note your console must be connected to the internet to redeem

If you face any issues or have any questions, please contact our customer support team.

And don't have any keys. I try on FireFox, Chrome, IE and Opera.

Legionario-Cero
10-31-2013, 03:59 PM
Opps wrong thread.

Rekalty
10-31-2013, 11:20 PM

Wait what? I just PRE-ORDERED the game for PC, isn't out for another 3 weeks, but that doesn't count because it's already out on platforms? That's just silly.
Edit: Checked The Watch page, it still says you can access it by pre-ordering. Which one is it?