PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag not in my Uplay Games Library

OrgnSpaceJockey
10-30-2013, 02:34 PM
Hello!

I bought AC4 Special Edition (PC) last night on http://shop.ubi.com/. Everything went fine. But I can't see the game in my games library in Uplay. Why is that?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-30-2013, 02:49 PM
Hi, Uplay was undergoing maintenance earlier, this has now been completed. If you game still isn't appearing please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

OrgnSpaceJockey
10-30-2013, 03:14 PM
Thank you for the answer. The game is still not there. I will try with the Technical Support then.

Anykeyer
10-31-2013, 11:23 AM
Games appear in Uplay library only after release. There is nothing to worry about, yet...

Mr_Shade
11-01-2013, 01:10 PM
Games appear in Uplay library only after release. There is nothing to worry about, yet...
Indeed.

It will appear on release - if purchased directly in the Uplay app - or - if you purchased online, you will receive a Product Code via your registered email - which you then enter into the Uplay app.

This all happens on or just before release for your region, which is approx the middle of the month, depending on your countries release.

bulmack
11-02-2013, 12:03 PM
Is the game still not released? I have redeemed the code on the ubisoft store but it isn't in my uplay library. Have restarted the client 10 times, still not available for download.

Scystab
11-02-2013, 06:01 PM
Hehe. The game isn't due another 19 days mate, not for PC atleast.
Well, 17 if you live in the right region ;)

happy waiting

Mr_Shade
11-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Is the game still not released? I have redeemed the code on the ubisoft store but it isn't in my uplay library. Have restarted the client 10 times, still not available for download.
The game releases the middle of the month.

Dates vary due to your region, however please check www.uplay.com for your dates.

GoEzio
11-19-2013, 03:28 PM
BTW, why doesn't Uplay offer pre-installations for games day before release like Steam does? Thanks for answers.

PS: will we get the code day before or same day?
PPS: Why do we have to insert a code to get the game though we buy it from uplay?

M0toki
11-19-2013, 04:18 PM
BTW, why doesn't Uplay offer pre-installations for games day before release like Steam does? Thanks for answers.

PS: will we get the code day before or same day?
PPS: Why do we have to insert a code to get the game though we buy it from uplay?

I would like to know this as well. It's really telling that buying the game on another store and client actually gives more features than buying the game on Ubisoft's store and client.

It also really bugs me that we don't get to see the game attached to our account until release. Why? We should have it on our account with a notice that we will not be able to download until X date when the game is released. Steam has offered this sort of functionality for years. It's very basic. People want to see when they own a game even if it's not released yet.

It really defeats the purpose of having a client if you aren't going to use all the basic features that Steam has shown us to be standard such as pre-orders attached to your account and pre-loading.

Kir-NT
11-19-2013, 07:08 PM
That is, before the release of the game, I do not see the game in your profile.
Do I understand correctly?
PS Sorry for the bad English.

shubleru
11-22-2013, 11:20 PM
hi
I activated AC4 today and i cannot see it in uplay. i opened a ticket to technical support but i don't expect any answer until next working day which is Monday. to bad i pre-ordered the game :(
i guess you need also a little bit of luck

best regards,

Aniu609
11-22-2013, 11:51 PM
It also doesn't show up in Steam profiles or let you upload screenshots to public, but you can play.

Stormfire1961
11-23-2013, 02:06 AM
I to bought it yesterday, and its not showing up, when I click on the play it's asking for activation, which I did when I first put it on the computer, when I put the code in it says that it's attached to another account, as with you I can not contact support till Monday.