PDA

View Full Version : Request to key in the pc game code again?!

jodan633
10-30-2013, 11:32 AM
Some time in 2011, I bought the pc version of Assassin's Creed Revelations. Initially, I was given a wrong pc game code and after a long frustrating waiting period of time, I was given the correct one. Though issues came on and off, I, nevertheless, had been playing this game for quite some time. Just now, I wanted to play the game and was strangely asked to activate the game by keying in the pc code again, with which I had to comply. However, the message said the code was not right. Another case of deja Vu?!

Under "Uplay Product Activation", it says beautifully that "..Entering your cd key or Activation Code here will bind your game with your Uplay account forever..". Are you really sure??

slchummm
10-30-2013, 11:52 AM
me, too. all five games before ac4 are gone.
where are my ***** games?!!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-30-2013, 02:12 PM
Hi guys, Uplay is undergoing maintenance which might restrict access to some games on Uplay today.

jodan633
10-31-2013, 06:51 AM
(The original message was deleted because the same issue haunted me back two days ago and I have no knowledge over when it can be solved, again..)

jodan633
11-08-2013, 07:15 AM
Still can't go in and don't know what the XXXX is going on!!

Mr_Shade
11-08-2013, 12:05 PM
Still can't go in and don't know what the XXXX is going on!!
So it wasn't solved?

Normally you don't ever need to enter the key again, unless you have signed in with a different Uplay account - if you use the key then it will say its invalid or in use - since it's linked to your original account.

Please double check your log in info is for the current Uplay account! the one you originally used! and if it is and it still does not work - you need to contact support.

www.support.ubi.com

support are the only people able to deal with code issues, so please talk to them directly!

Aang225
11-16-2013, 06:59 AM
Me neither! I bought AC: Revelations, and I didn't get a key. Now what do I do?

Mr_Shade
11-16-2013, 07:00 PM
Me neither! I bought AC: Revelations, and I didn't get a key. Now what do I do?
Hi,

Please contact the retailer - who should be able to provide one for you!