PDA

View Full Version : When does Edward become an assassin?

Jackdaw360
10-30-2013, 10:41 AM
They talked about him changing from Pirate to Assassin, I'm on sequence 4, which sequence does it happen?

Also if you're far into the game, can you tell me ways to make money, or is it just completing the harder missions?

Krayus Korianis
10-30-2013, 10:51 AM
Edward doesn't actually and truly become a member of the Order. Their paths are similar, but Edward is in it only for the money. So in turn, for Edward's services, the Order pays him to shut his mouth about them and anything going on through/around them. As well as to pay him for his greed so they can keep him their's.

Jackdaw360
10-30-2013, 10:55 AM
Thanks for replying, which sequence does this happen. And the developer said that he's trained by assassins, also when he meets them will he get more weapons? all I have is swords, pistols and hidden blade.

Krayus Korianis
10-30-2013, 11:03 AM
Thanks for replying, which sequence does this happen. And the developer said that he's trained by assassins, also when he meets them will he get more weapons? all I have is swords, pistols and hidden blade.

Yea, you get more weapons. Edward's training serving aboard ships actually gives him the skills to climb and such as well as the swordsmanship from fighting. He does get some additional training for certain aspects of his life he was somewhat unaware of. All I wanna spoil for you.