PDA

View Full Version : Does AC4 have ambient background music?

spshortman
10-30-2013, 09:44 AM
Hello, one of my favorite things in the ezio trilogy was the soundtracks/score. To this day i still boot up the older ac games just to run around the cities and listen to the music. AC3 had no ambient background music when exploring/free roaming the cities or frontier and it was a real bummer for me.

Does AC4 have ambient background music when just roaming the cities and islands or sailing the sea? obviously there will be music when your on missions but im asking about just exploration/chillin. thank you

p.s. heres a jesper kyd classic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVnzpq8nlZw

roostersrule2
10-30-2013, 09:46 AM
Yes it does.

spshortman
10-30-2013, 10:05 AM
Yes it does.

good to hear, thanks

ProdiGurl
10-30-2013, 01:40 PM
I've only gotten to the first main city yesterday and yes it does have some - at first I didn't notice any and I was really worried that they didn't put music onto this again but it kicked in and I was SOOOO happy to hear it! AC really needs ambient music imho.
Also, I LOVE the city. Truly enjoying the game so far! ;)

spshortman
10-30-2013, 10:19 PM
I've only gotten to the first main city yesterday and yes it does have some - at first I didn't notice any and I was really worried that they didn't put music onto this again but it kicked in and I was SOOOO happy to hear it! AC really needs ambient music imho.
Also, I LOVE the city. Truly enjoying the game so far! ;)

yeah, the music is really important for the immersion and atmosphere in these games. im glad they brought back the tunes!

superkootje
10-30-2013, 10:23 PM
it does, and it's AWESOME!
Also if you're sailing you can sing shanties, then the ambient music turns off.
But don't worry if you command them to stop singing the music will come back :)

Megas_Doux
10-30-2013, 10:37 PM
yeah, the music is really important for the immersion and atmosphere in these games. im glad they brought back the tunes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO2AbxQnsdI

I have been told that track is a "regular" in one the main cities....

spshortman
10-30-2013, 11:45 PM
im buying this on day one for ps4, thanks everyone