PDA

View Full Version : Limited Edition Merchandise + Gold Edition Content?

Lunethex
10-30-2013, 02:22 AM
I've long been an AC fanboy and played the whole franchise across console and PC, so no surprise that I would like to get in on the merchandise. Unfortunately it's impossible to get the Limited Edition (Flag, figure, Artbook) with the PC version according to both Amazon & Gamestop. Two years ago I was able to get Assassin's Creed Revelations' LE and get the flying machine & Ezio figure with that, but it doesn't seem like I can do it now without buying the console version then just buying Gold (for all the mass of extra content) later on PC, which I would want to avoid. I managed to get that version by getting a phone number to a warehouse at some point and they were kind enough to send it out with a PC case and all of the stuff.

But, the Gold Edition is really just the one that comes with the Season pass and the pass, as far as I know, will give you all the of the advertised content including Freedom Cry and the Aveline stuff...which I want, but I also want the merchandise. Even if I just got a thin case with only a download code inside of it and the AC4 boxart I'd be happy.

I just want to know if it's possible for me to just get the Limited Edition on PC for all of the merchandise then buy a season pass to get all of the advertised content on the Gold Edition.

Fireseed
10-30-2013, 08:35 AM
Iīve have the same problem like you. The best way in my opinion is to order the Uplay Digital Deluxe Edition, so you have the most ingame content in it. Then you should order the season pass too. But itīs not known what is exactly the content of this pass. According to the official website you will still missing some stuff from the Black Chest (page 4) Edition.

But we are not alone, many players have started a request about this, we still waiting for an official answer from Ubisoft.