PDA

View Full Version : Proper captain outfit

graavigala
10-29-2013, 09:00 PM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120813213430/assassinscreed/images/thumb/5/58/AC3_Connor_as_Captain.png/640px-AC3_Connor_as_Captain.png

You have done it once, now make it available again, hell make this into a DLC and i will buy it happily!

FrankieSatt
10-29-2013, 09:13 PM
Remember that this is a PIRATE ship, not ship belonging to a country. That Captain's Uniform would look out of place on a Pirate Ship.

Krayus Korianis
10-29-2013, 09:13 PM
I'd buy that for a dollar!

Krayus Korianis
10-29-2013, 09:14 PM
Remember that this is a PIRATE ship, not ship belonging to a country. That Captain's Uniform would look out of place on a Pirate Ship.
You do realize that Alta´r and Ezio's outfits are in AC IV right? How out of place are those? Yea, I thought so.

King fiShiZ
10-29-2013, 09:40 PM
not ok?
http://i.imgur.com/vQTFBne.jpg

FrankieSatt
10-29-2013, 09:53 PM
You do realize that Alta´r and Ezio's outfits are in AC IV right? How out of place are those? Yea, I thought so.

They are not actually out of place for someone who is actually an Assassin, not that it matters since I won't be using them.

That Captains outfit does not look very good on a Pirate Ship and I'm sure that is why it's not in the game.

DargonisDufaux
10-29-2013, 11:07 PM
what ouftit is that in that screenshot king fishiz?

King fiShiZ
10-29-2013, 11:18 PM
what ouftit is that in that screenshot king fishiz?
Captain Morgan's redigote (EU Black Island DLC)

Farlander1991
10-29-2013, 11:40 PM
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood had Raiden outfit.

http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/7/73/Ezio-raiden-brotherhood.png

I'm pretty sure there's nothing that can be out of place after that :p

And AC4 does have outfits that look out of place on a pirate ship (if you check the 'all outfits' videos), so I'm pretty sure that wasn't the criteria for not including the Aquilla outfit. Besides, it wouldn't have been that out of place for an outfit too.

DargonisDufaux
10-30-2013, 12:19 AM
does that captain morgans outfit have actual pyhsics or is it glued to your leg like the altiar robes from uplay?

Krayus Korianis
10-30-2013, 06:50 AM
does that captain morgans outfit have actual pyhsics or is it glued to your leg like the altiar robes from uplay?
There's most likely physics on the lower parts of the outfit.

They are not actually out of place for someone who is actually an Assassin, not that it matters since I won't be using them.

That Captains outfit does not look very good on a Pirate Ship and I'm sure that is why it's not in the game.

Seriously? You don't think an outfit worn by someone in the 12th century isn't conspicuous on a ship? Not even mentioning something worn in the Renaissance?

TJ_Wylde
10-30-2013, 08:03 AM
Captain Morgan's redigote (EU Black Island DLC)

Hey King. Did you find it in an ULC chest on the island or did you get it in your outfit list right away? Cause if it's the later then i'm missing a lot of stuff here.

Krayus Korianis
10-30-2013, 08:05 AM
It's found in a chest on the Island.

TJ_Wylde
10-30-2013, 08:08 AM
It's found in a chest on the Island.

Awesome thnx.

And as to the topic of discussion. I also don't agree though. It doesn't suit a pirate. A government official maybe. It's to "clean" for my "idea" of a pirate. Doesn't mean it need to actually be dirty just it looks to "official". Capt. morgan's outfit is great. And there are some other hat wearing pirate capt. outfits there. Though for now i'll still use the black cloak with skull and cross bones. Just feels right :).

Flutterwhat
10-30-2013, 09:24 AM
Awesome thnx.

And as to the topic of discussion. I also don't agree though. It doesn't suit a pirate. A government official maybe. It's to "clean" for my "idea" of a pirate. Doesn't mean it need to actually be dirty just it looks to "official". Capt. morgan's outfit is great. And there are some other hat wearing pirate capt. outfits there. Though for now i'll still use the black cloak with skull and cross bones. Just feels right :).

Every pirate is different. They all wear different outfits. Edward's happens to be what it is. There are plenty of options, some you can't get too early in the game and others you have to hunt and craft for.

Turian_Knight
10-30-2013, 09:34 AM
There are lots of good Captains outfits out there if they want to do DLC. My first recommendation would be a Errol Flynn type.

http://www.theerrolflynnblog.com/Tina%20Gallery/CaptainBlood5.jpg

ACLexter
10-30-2013, 12:22 PM
Captain morgans outfit is awesome, but not sure if I can get that. .. can't wait for this game, really

FrankieSatt
10-30-2013, 01:36 PM
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood had Raiden outfit.

http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/7/73/Ezio-raiden-brotherhood.png

I'm pretty sure there's nothing that can be out of place after that :p

And AC4 does have outfits that look out of place on a pirate ship (if you check the 'all outfits' videos), so I'm pretty sure that wasn't the criteria for not including the Aquilla outfit. Besides, it wouldn't have been that out of place for an outfit too.

I have to agree. The Captains Uniform most definitely looks better than that, actually ANYTHING looks better than that.

Seriously? You don't think an outfit worn by someone in the 12th century isn't conspicuous on a ship? Not even mentioning something worn in the Renaissance?

When compared to a British or French Captain's Uniform on a Pirate ship, YES those look fine. As a matter of fact I'm going to use Ezio's outfit whenever I finally get to the Jackdaw to get to it.

pirate1802
10-30-2013, 04:28 PM
Seriously, a contemporary French or British captain outfit on a pirate ship is more out of place than an outfit from half a world apart and a couple of hundred years ago?

FrankieSatt
10-30-2013, 05:22 PM
Seriously, a contemporary French or British captain outfit on a pirate ship is more out of place than an outfit from half a world apart and a couple of hundred years ago?

In my opinion, YES. As I said, you are Edward is an Assassin and the outfit he is wearing now doesn't look that much different than any of the other Assassin's outfits.