PDA

View Full Version : Ubi lying about content to PC users?

Anigmar
10-29-2013, 05:36 PM
Today I read this:

"The PlayStation-exclusive levels for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag will remain exclusive indefinitely, Ubisoft confirmed today with Eurogamer .

A trailer for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag released last week suggested that the downloadable content would be released as a timed-exclusive on PlayStation for a period of six months.

However, Ubisoft told Eurogamer today the content will not be released on other platforms at all, remaining exclusive to the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag features 60 minutes of additional content on PS3 and PS4, focusing on Assassin's Creed III: Liberation protagonist Aveline de Grandpré."

In the pre-order for the Digital Deluxe Edition for PC it reads "Exclusive Downloadable Content Aveline Missions" and adds "60 minutes of gameplay with Aveline".

Can someone clarify this or is this just false advertising?

TheLeoCrow
10-29-2013, 06:03 PM
Exclussive as in it won't be released on the 360 or Xbone. The same happened with AC3 and the Benedict Arnold missions

Anykeyer
10-29-2013, 06:04 PM
You will get your Aveline missions. Those talks are only about console and compilation (like ac3 washington edition) releases and you should not worry.

Anigmar
10-29-2013, 06:11 PM
Hope you both are right. Thanks

Afflictio.on
10-29-2013, 08:22 PM
If we dont get the exclusive at PC i will request my money back for sure.

Mr_Shade
10-29-2013, 10:25 PM
You will get it.

It's exclusive to certain consoles.. the content is widely advertised as being on PC - as other content has been in the past.

Please see full details at www.uplay.com