PDA

View Full Version : Uk game pre orders

EllJim
10-29-2013, 11:33 AM
Anyone got theirs yet? Not in store bought but posted ones?

Mine supposedly shipped on the 25th Still no sign of it and Postman's been and gone (post clear since bridge was cleared yesterday) Game wont hear anything until 10 days after (5th of November).

Last time I buy from them, should have bought it from UBI (of course now they don't have the buccaneer edition on 360, oh and it's 10 cheaper).

xboxauditore
10-29-2013, 11:37 AM
I haven't gotten my edition yet, But when I pre-ordered I got a Tracking Number, Which takes me to the UPS Site where they claim that my edition is on a vehicle for delivery. Maybe check your E-mails? You may have gotten a tracking number saying the same.

EllJim
10-29-2013, 11:41 AM
did you order your's through GAME.co.uk? or UBI? Game haven't given me a tracking number and it's apparently "with Royal mail" So somewhere in the vastness that is the death of all mail.

xboxauditore
10-29-2013, 11:44 AM
I ordered mine with Ubisoft, But based on the size of the editions, they'll most likely be delivered by a Courier, and they can appear at any point during the day. I'm sure you'll get the game today, just gotta wait, as maddening as it is lol

Mr_Shade
10-29-2013, 11:58 AM
I ordered mine with Ubisoft, But based on the size of the editions, they'll most likely be delivered by a Courier, and they can appear at any point during the day. I'm sure you'll get the game today, just gotta wait, as maddening as it is lol
Depends..

Game normally use Royal Mail - and depends on the version the OP ordered.

if it's a larger edition, it may come via Parcel Force - which can deliver upto 6pm [I think?]

Normal games, would be the norma postal service.

Best to talk to game customer services, since they should be able to advise you on the postal service used, if not its status.

EllJim
10-29-2013, 12:11 PM
I ordered the Buccaneer Edition. I spoke to the Posty and gave him the rough dimensions, and he seemed to thing he would carry it if it's here for delivery.

Might be on a Parcel force van given the weight but when I asked Game they said "Royal mail free" no tracking number.

I know I am being impatient, but my area has a issue with things going to the wrong buildings, and with the limited stock (and possibly no way in the future to get the ULC in this edition) I am annoyed that they haven't tracked this 80 item.

At least then I could check a tracking page, and know it's not just "out there" I'd rather have paid extra simply for this rather than "we don't allow people to use express / traacked delivery since we ship in time for all pre orders to arrive on the day of release" fine if it's a 30 item posty can stick through the letter box, not so if it's a 80 limited edition key word Limited.

Already spoken to their customer service, can't track it, wont do anything till after 10 working days.

ACfan443
10-29-2013, 12:16 PM
Mine's just arrived

xboxauditore
10-29-2013, 12:18 PM
Mine's just arrived

Hey. Want to trade lives? :D

ACfan443
10-29-2013, 12:20 PM
Hey. Want to trade lives? :D

Don't worry! It'll come soon enough :D
Just think of those poor PC/next gen players who have a month's wait

EllJim
10-29-2013, 12:23 PM
Mine's just arrived

To be specific, was that a GAME.co.uk pre order and how did it arrive (parcel force/ posty?)

Or was it from UBI shop and UPS?

Thanks,

SapperMark
10-29-2013, 12:56 PM
mine was just delivered by the postie.Pre-ordered the special edition from Game.

EllJim
10-29-2013, 01:02 PM
mine was just delivered by the postie.Pre-ordered the special edition from Game.

Special edition? the Skull edition (steel box no figure?)

This one:

http://www.game.co.uk/en/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-exclusive-special-edition-216286/?cm_sp=hubAC4-_-highlight-_-ac4gexse360

OH and welcome to the forums.

SapperMark
10-29-2013, 01:05 PM
Yh it's the one in the link.

L30N-2012
10-29-2013, 02:15 PM
Still waiting on mine, it was the buccaneer edition ordered from game.co.uk. Was dispatched on the 25th, still no sign, normal post has been I'm assuming it's with a royal mail courier.

EllJim
10-29-2013, 02:27 PM
Still waiting on mine, it was the buccaneer edition ordered from game.co.uk. Was dispatched on the 25th, still no sign, normal post has been I'm assuming it's with a royal mail courier.

Update (which might help you too Leon) I have just literally received mine and despite what Game have said to me ::rollseyes:: it was with DPD delivery (oh god...) so look out for a DPD van!

EllJim
10-29-2013, 02:42 PM
First comment How big is this statue!!! it's huge, the wifes gonna Spit lol

2nd the statue's a b****r to put together

3rd and most criminal sound track doesn't include shanties >:(

4th nor does it include a track listing (media player doesn't detect any and it's not found on the album search.

L30N-2012
10-29-2013, 02:46 PM
Hopefully mine's on the way. The statues really that big? Happy gaming me'hearty, I hope it was worth the wait!

EllJim
10-29-2013, 02:50 PM
Thanks installing now. Statue built about 43 cm tall and about 26 wide tough to push together.

SquareToShoot
10-29-2013, 03:23 PM
I was gonna get it from GAME but then I noticed they wanted 59.99 for the Skull Edition whereas Amazon wanted 49.99. So yeah, thanks but no thanks GAME. Amazon did only dispatch mine yesterday but it arrived this morning anyway. GAME are usually ok on pre-orders though.

L30N-2012
10-29-2013, 04:04 PM
still waiting on mine. GAME are usually good with pre-orders so i can't complain