PDA

View Full Version : AC4 Season Pass. Is it worth it?

SlantEyeMenace
10-29-2013, 06:39 AM
I have pre-ordered from gamestop (I was out of opotions) and will receive to bonus content for it.

Will season pass be worth it? The only content i don't think i will be receiving is the freedom cry

Secu12
10-29-2013, 08:31 AM
The Season Pass includes Freedom Cry.
I don't know if a couple more hours of gameplay worth half of the actual game price. The rest, outfits and enhancements for the Jackdaw, don't impress me.

Riomegon
10-29-2013, 08:38 AM
I think it depends... If you're into the SP then... maybe?
If you're into the MP there's a big ? here... The Devs spoke about "NOT splitting up the player base"
That would mean... if there's DLC Maps... they'll have to be free... None have been announced so far.
Also... We know of 5 MP characters but they also hinted there will probably be more than 5...
So... Does this Season pass include these mysterious extra characters & potential maps + SP?
Then Sure otherwise... a big NO!

pacmanate
10-29-2013, 10:20 AM
If you play MP yes, if not, no.

If you want Adewale's DLC buy it separately. I wasted money last year on the Season Pass as I never played Multiplayer

Dutchman141
10-29-2013, 11:46 AM
If you play MP yes, if not, no.

If you want Adewale's DLC buy it separately. I wasted money last year on the Season Pass as I never played Multiplayer

This

I never play MP either and wasted money on a season pass before to.
There's also a chance that the seasonpass contains the dlc that I got with the edition of AC4 that I bought, then I would be paying twice for the same content.
I think that buying only SP content could compensate the 20% pricereduction you get with the seasonpass.

I'm not playing MP so I won't buy the seasonpass but only the SP dlc that I think is worth it.

xboxauditore
10-29-2013, 11:47 AM
I think it's worth it just for the Freedom Cry DLC, I mean, it's Adewale with a Machete. A Machete.

pirate1802
10-29-2013, 11:48 AM
Yeah.. it makes sense only IF you like MP. If you just want the Adewale DLC its better to buy it separately.

x___Luffy___x
10-29-2013, 11:54 AM
I'm confused a little now. but if you buy season pass doesn't it mean that you can also get other dlc's that are coming with other editions ? though they haven't said anything clear about that yet. wasn't this the case with AC3' season pass ?

BTW i'm only interested in the SP dlc's.

Farlander1991
10-29-2013, 11:58 AM
It's kind of hard to say if Season Pass is worth it or not considering that we pretty much don't have any DLCs that are part of the Season Pass (the small season pass bonuses not-withstanding).

For example, ToKW was cool, but really overpriced in my opinion (though, I got Season Pass with a discount, so don't mind personally).

Sturnz0r
10-29-2013, 12:53 PM
anyone know where the dlc missions are, physically on the map?

pirate1802
10-29-2013, 12:58 PM
For example, ToKW was cool, but really overpriced in my opinion (though, I got Season Pass with a discount, so don't mind personally).

Almost every DLC of every game these days is overpriced, in my opinion. That's why I only buy Gearbox and Bethesda's DLCs unless there's a discount.

SlantEyeMenace
10-29-2013, 06:37 PM
Alright. Thanks for all the replies.

cyrax008
10-29-2013, 11:09 PM
The season pass is 16.00 and I want to know what I'm getting exactly:

9 mission story (I hope it's like The George Washington DLC)
5 new MP characters
Kraken pack for ship

It seems a lot for 16.00...