PDA

View Full Version : Online Pass - UPlay Passport: Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag is going to have it?

N00B SUPREM0
10-28-2013, 01:31 PM
Hey guys, if someone here got a copy of AC4: Black Flag, can you say if you need an Online Pass, most known as Uplay Passpot (in Ubisoft Games) to play online? There's one scratch card containing an online pass in the game case?

Thanks.

roostersrule2
10-28-2013, 01:32 PM
I think so.

deadeagleman
10-28-2013, 01:37 PM
Pretty much all assassin creed have uplay passports

Mr_Shade
10-28-2013, 02:26 PM
Yes - there is an Uplay Passport [one use code] in every retailer version, so please check the box carefully.

This is included in the digital versions as well, however it's not a real item [of course!]

roostersrule2
10-28-2013, 02:28 PM
Yes - there is an Uplay Passport [one use code] in every retailer version, so please check the box carefully.

This is included in the digital versions as well, however it's not a real item [of course!]Wouldn't it be easier for the digital one just to have it already installed or whatever?

Mr_Shade
10-28-2013, 02:30 PM
Wouldn't it be easier for the digital one just to have it already installed or whatever?
The way they work, is the same as other digital titles - you always get the main game and an unlock key [You may have seen that for PSN etc] - you don't need to worry about them, they are installed as part of the installation process ;)

N00B SUPREM0
10-28-2013, 03:40 PM
Thanks guys. I was really upset after buying a new copy of AC3 (this game didn't deserved) but this new AC4 looks fantastic but I don't want to shot at the dark. Maybe I'll by a used copy at the start of the next year then the Uplay passport.