PDA

View Full Version : Playstation Store pre-load

WinterLight1981
10-28-2013, 09:16 AM
Hi everyone :) First time posting a thread, but think it abides by the rules and haven't seen another one like it - so hope it's alright to ask a question!
Has anyone else here ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition of the game on the Playstation Store? I ordered mine a few months ago and was thrilled when the date was moved forward to 29th as this is my day-off! I'm hoping to make sure it's all updated at that time so I can play on that day and thought some of you guys might have more experience with pre-ordering than me :)

In my download list I have a long series of files, most say they are downloadable from the 27th and the final one says it's downloadable on the 30th (which is one day after what it then lists as the "expected playable date", the 29th). It's the 28th now and I have left my Playstation ready to auto-download (which I have all set up, have been charged etc.) but do not have anything yet. When I look on the store there's not yet an option to download manually either. I understand the dates given are most likely just estimates, but I just wanted to make sure there's no problem on my end. I have quite a slow internet connection so was really hoping to get most of the downloading done before I wake up on 29th. Is everyone else who ordered waiting? Just hope I don't have to wait for the 30th to play!

Thanks for reading! Really excited for the game! :D

misterB2001
10-28-2013, 11:38 AM
I have the same issue, hopefully it will be resolved soon as I want to play first thing in the morning

DiscoMcDisco
10-28-2013, 12:21 PM
Aye, same here.

When I checked, nothing was set to auto-download (though oddly I have downloaded 'Bronze 3').

all said they'd start on the 27th UNTIL I set auto-download and now they all say the 30th.

like you guys, I hope it just starts downloading..

WinterLight1981
10-28-2013, 01:23 PM
With any luck, the fact that it says 30th could just be left over from before the release date moved forward. I had the pre-order then and that was the date it gave. It's interesting that you have one of the downloads (Bronze 3), did it auto-download even without the option enabled?
If it's any encouragement, I checked the e-mail confirming my pre-order was charged and it does list 12:00AM on 29th for the release. Good to know I'm not missing anything - although if anyone knows any more please reply! The HMV store near me is offering rather nice steelbooks and I'm sort of wishing I had gone the physical route. :)

Mr_Shade
10-28-2013, 02:33 PM
If you have questions about a stores release /pre-load - you need to contact them directly.

In this case, Sony Support.

Cosmic_Rooster
10-28-2013, 05:58 PM
It's downloading from the PlayStation Store now, this is the life, feet up while it downloads. Sure beats queuing up at midnight in the wind and rain :D