PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Ending- Wtf?..... Wtf? (Spoilers)

Legionario-Cero
10-24-2013, 11:18 PM
I'd like to know if I understood this right....

the templars are defeated, and desmond sacrificed himself to activate a shield that protected earth from the solar flare catastrophe, and the side effect of that was the release of Juno from her virtual prison?

So let me get this straight... for 5 games we have been basically trying to protect earth from the terrifying solar flare that would destory it, and our constant enemy were the templars.And now the earth is protected from the solar flare- hence the whole super huge threat we have been trying to deal with is now OVER-And a whole new threat begins now? in the form of Juno?And the templars are over with?

Does that mean it's an opening for another 187296381293 (tel:187296381293) games to now stop Juno? a whole new enemy?

Flutterwhat
10-24-2013, 11:28 PM
The templars, an organization that has been subject to the deaths of their "leaders" numerous times throughout history, would not be heavily affected by the death of Viddic.
Did you ever think about how the world would be saved? What would the sacrifice be? Desmond's life?...that's not the only answer. Juno has had this planned since the beginning. She's taken history and shaped it so that she could be released into the world once more. The other sacrifice for saving the world, is seeing juno try to enslave humanity once more.

Legionario-Cero
10-24-2013, 11:39 PM
The templars, an organization that has been subject to the deaths of their "leaders" numerous times throughout history, would not be heavily affected by the death of Viddic.
Did you ever think about how the world would be saved? What would the sacrifice be? Desmond's life?...that's not the only answer. Juno has had this planned since the beginning. She's taken history and shaped it so that she could be released into the world once more. The other sacrifice for saving the world, is seeing juno try to enslave humanity once more.

How does that any different from what I've said?
The solar flare thread is done with. now a whole new enemy has risen, which is Juno.
so that means a new bunch of games, now in order to defeat Juno

Flutterwhat
10-24-2013, 11:40 PM
How does that any different from what I've said?
The solar flare thread is done with. now a whole new enemy has risen, which is Juno.
so that means a new bunch of games, now in order to defeat Juno

Is that a bad thing? Would you rather no more Assasisn's Creed Games?

Legionario-Cero
10-24-2013, 11:49 PM
Is that a bad thing? Would you rather no more Assasisn's Creed Games?

Of course not, but I also don't want it to last forever...
I have read somewhere that now William has traveled to egypt in order to try and find a way to save desmond, where did that info come from?

scooper121s
10-24-2013, 11:51 PM
is that a bad thing? Would you rather no more assasisn's creed games?
would you!!!!

Toa TAK
10-24-2013, 11:53 PM
I'm very interested in Juno's endgame. If I remember correctly, she told Connor that he wasn't done with yet. I wonder what else he does for her...

phoenix-force411
10-25-2013, 12:57 AM
They've all been manipulated to this point. Minerva and Juno's outcomes weren't perfect, but Minerva's was probably one that I would have chosen to some degree. Minerva was right about humans wasting too much time on fighting each other that now it's too late to do anything about the Solar Flare. Now that Juno is out, the Assassins and the Templars might have to work together to destroy Juno. The alliance between Assassins and Templars was clearly expressed by Connor. Connor and Haytham working together was a symbol of such an allegiance.

BATISTABUS
10-25-2013, 01:10 AM
The Templars are nowhere near defeated...where did you get this idea?

Legionario-Cero
10-25-2013, 02:22 AM
They've all been manipulated to this point. Minerva and Juno's outcomes weren't perfect, but Minerva's was probably one that I would have chosen to some degree. Minerva was right about humans wasting too much time on fighting each other that now it's too late to do anything about the Solar Flare. Now that Juno is out, the Assassins and the Templars might have to work together to destroy Juno. The alliance between Assassins and Templars was clearly expressed by Connor. Connor and Haytham working together was a symbol of such an allegiance.

An alliance that didn't last for long (Connor and Haytham), which perhaps gives a way for way more games lol, Alliance between assassins and templars to defeat Juno, and then final battle between Assassin's and templars.

The Templars are nowhere near defeated...where did you get this idea?

Well, Daniel Cross and Vidic were basically the only templars introduced to us, at least they were main roles, now that they are both gone, if templars are still in the business, they gonna have to introduce us new characters in the upcoming game.

Layytez
10-25-2013, 04:02 AM
Ubisoft are known for their WTF endings.

LoyalACFan
10-25-2013, 04:10 AM
Ubisoft are known for their WTF endings.

But AC3's wasn't WTF in a good way, IMO.

Layytez
10-25-2013, 04:13 AM
But AC3's wasn't WTF in a good way, IMO.
Never said they were always good lol.

Aphex_Tim
10-25-2013, 06:57 AM
Well, Daniel Cross and Vidic were basically the only templars introduced to us, at least they were main roles, now that they are both gone, if templars are still in the business, they gonna have to introduce us new characters in the upcoming game.

Abstergo is a Templar organization. I think it's save to say pretty much every Abstergo employee is in some way tied to the Templars.
Cross and Vidic are gone, but there's also still Alan Rikkin, Abstergo's CEO. I'm hoping we'll be seeing a little more of him soon!

Legionario-Cero
10-25-2013, 01:39 PM
I'm so confused right now.
Is that the end of desmond? are we now going to switch to another character? Gavin?

Aphex_Tim
10-25-2013, 01:41 PM
I'm so confused right now.
Is that the end of desmond? are we now going to switch to another character? Gavin?

Apparently you'll be playing as "yourself" in AC4, as an Abstergo employee.

Legionario-Cero
10-25-2013, 01:43 PM

Wtf is that ****?

Legionario-Cero
10-25-2013, 01:49 PM

oops double.

Bastiaen
10-25-2013, 04:03 PM
Vidic wasn't even the Grand Master. That's Alan Rikken. I was really hoping that in AC3 Desmond would hunt down all the Templars that I'd been stalking since AC1's emails.

luckyto
10-25-2013, 04:07 PM
Of course not, but I also don't want it to last forever...

Why not? Let it last forever.

Aphex_Tim
10-25-2013, 04:12 PM
Wtf is that ****?

Why is that ****?
apparently, it's quite a lot of fun to go snooping around, uncovering Abstergo secrets.
I know I'm looking forward to it!

Legionario-Cero
10-25-2013, 04:46 PM
Why is that ****?
apparently, it's quite a lot of fun to go snooping around, uncovering Abstergo secrets.
I know I'm looking forward to it!
Because apparently we are going to play with some random abstergo employee?
I still cannot believe this is the end of the road for desmond, I have love/hate feelings towards ubisoft, they made us think Desmond is the protagonist of the series, now he is dead.

I also realized something, did ubisoft decide to change the course of the plot one bright day or something? in the ending of AC Brotherhood, Juno or Minerva (I don't remember which one of them), told desmond he has to AWAKEN THE SIXTH, and to find HER, and then to GO TO EDEN, along with HER.
What's with all that? ubisoft obviously dropped that, because Desmond is dead. No awakening the sixth, not finding her, and not going to eden along with whoever "her" is.

Layytez
10-25-2013, 04:57 PM
Because apparently we are going to play with some random abstergo employee?
I still cannot believe this is the end of the road for desmond, I have love/hate feelings towards ubisoft, they made us think Desmond is the protagonist of the series, now he is dead.

I also realized something, did ubisoft decide to change the course of the plot one bright day or something? in the ending of AC Brotherhood, Juno or Minerva (I don't remember which one of them), told desmond he has to AWAKEN THE SIXTH, and to find HER, and then to GO TO EDEN, along with HER.
What's with all that? ubisoft obviously dropped that, because Desmond is dead. No awakening the sixth, not finding her, and not going to eden along with whoever "her" is.

AWAKEN THE SIXTH. Meaning the sixth method of salvation. As for SHE or HER i think Juno was talking about herself indirectly.

Legionario-Cero
10-25-2013, 05:22 PM
AWAKEN THE SIXTH. Meaning the sixth method of salvation. As for SHE or HER i think Juno was talking about herself indirectly.

Doesn't make sense, "go to Eden with HER", first of all the grand temple is not the location of where Eden was. secondly, even if it is, going to the grand temple with Juno? that is trapped there?
Do you see how that doesn't make any sense?

riftsNglyphs
10-25-2013, 06:03 PM
Doesn't make sense, "go to Eden with HER", first of all the grand temple is not the location of where Eden was. secondly, even if it is, going to the grand temple with Juno? that is trapped there?

no one said "go to Eden with her" not juno and not 16. you made this up lol

you're speaking out of your *** pay attention to the game next time maybe?

Layytez
10-25-2013, 06:34 PM

Subject 16 mentioned Eden and was talking about Eve. Juno never spoke a word about eden.

Legionario-Cero
10-25-2013, 07:12 PM
no one said "go to Eden with her" not juno and not 16. you made this up lol

you're speaking out of your *** pay attention to the game next time maybe?

"There is one who would accompany you through the gate. she lies not within our sight. the cross darkness the horizon."
Might not be the exact same words, but it is the same meaning, so next time, you should be the one to pay attention to the game.

Also, indeed subject 16 told desmond he has to find eve, because the key is in her DNA.

So obviously, either ubisoft just dropped things, because now desmond is dead, the whole eve part and her having to accompany desmond through a gate is meaningless now, or desmond's role is not over yet.