PDA

View Full Version : AC4 Cross Generation (Xbox)

TimmyR2000
10-23-2013, 03:13 AM
Hello, I am getting AC4 on release date for Xbox 360, and I am getting an Xbox One on release date as well. I was wondering if the single player progress will transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

FrankieSatt
10-23-2013, 03:30 AM
I don't think the save games transfer from 360 to XBox One. The DLC would but I'm not sure the save games will. Not positive but I'm thinking NO.

I would like to know this answer as well.

Kagurra
10-23-2013, 03:31 AM
Most likely not. I don't see a possible way that's likely. I'm just waiting until the Xbox One version to play it. I'd rather experience a higher quality version of the game for my first impressions. It's only two weeks, and you save 10$ and you save yourself from the lower quality (not just resolution and framerate ya know) of the 360 version.

But I can't choose how you end up spending your money, so it's all up to you.

FrankieSatt
10-23-2013, 03:37 AM
Most likely not. I don't see a possible way that's likely. I'm just waiting until the Xbox One version to play it. I'd rather experience a higher quality version of the game for my first impressions. It's only two weeks, and you save 10$ and you save yourself from the lower quality (not just resolution and framerate ya know) of the 360 version.

But I can't choose how you end up spending your money, so it's all up to you.

For me it's not a choice. I'm not getting an XBox One until next year. I know the difference is quality is great but I just can't afford the XBox one this year.

Kagurra
10-23-2013, 05:57 AM
For me it's not a choice. I'm not getting an XBox One until next year. I know the difference is quality is great but I just can't afford the XBox one this year.

Ah, did not know that. Well then I suggest you get it as you planned and play it etc etc, but before the end of the year trade it in to gamestop for the next-gen version. It only costs 10$ to upgrade your copy, but I'm 99% sure that deal ends at the end of the year.

What I said still applies to OP though... I think.

Sturnz0r
10-23-2013, 07:49 AM
is that so, you have until 0ct 2014 to upgrade your game for 20$?

i'd be willing to bet that if you save your 360 campaign on the cloud, they'll be able to load in next-gen (xbone); It is probably irrelevant, though, as it seems common sense that you'd want to experience all of this game's glory start to finish on next gen graphics... not just dna tracking

derage88
10-23-2013, 08:59 AM

So that's when you realize you can get a PS4 for 100 bucks less and is basically a real console.

Mr_Shade
10-23-2013, 01:02 PM
So that's when you realize you can get a PS4 for 100 bucks less and is basically a real console.
Less of the console war trolling please..

FrankieSatt
10-23-2013, 01:38 PM

No, that's when you realize you are a working person and have priorities and right now that doesn't include any console.

pacmanate
10-23-2013, 01:47 PM
No, that's when you realize you are a working person and have priorities and right now that doesn't include any console.

It's also when you realize how many kids are on here.

FrankieSatt
10-23-2013, 01:51 PM
It's also when you realize how many kids are on here.

True that.