PDA

View Full Version : AC4 - My bases are covered.

Hofner Chris
10-22-2013, 02:45 PM
So, I would say that I have my bases covered. I've pre-ordered the PS4 and XBOX ONE along with AC4 on both systems. I've always played the AC series on XBOX but I want to give PlayStation a fair shake as they have the exclusive content. The deciding factor will be the controller. I understand that the new Dual Shock 4 is supposed to be extremely better than the PS3 which I never felt comfortable on. Once, the console decision is made, I will buy the season pass for it. Anyone else going through these "good" problems? Seriously, these are the 'good' problems in life.

Flutterwhat
10-22-2013, 03:55 PM
you have a lot of money to spend, don't you?

DisbandedBox359
10-22-2013, 04:00 PM
Are you like super rich or something?

pacmanate
10-22-2013, 04:18 PM
Just cause he can afford two doesnt mean he is super rich so lets not start any bashing just cause you guys cant afford both.

A wise person would have started saving for at least a year and to save up 800 in a year is not hard to do. I made 350 from just selling my 360 and about 8 games, whose to say OP didnt sell stuff?

Rugterwyper32
10-22-2013, 04:22 PM
I've personally been saving for a trip to visit my girlfriend all the way in Philly, so no money for consoles 'til next year. Planning on getting a PS4 next year. Avoiding the Xbox One like the plague though.
If I end up not liking the PS4 controller, I'm pretty sure somewhere down the line some third party controllers will pop-up which I'll find more comfortable to use anyway.

Hofner Chris
10-22-2013, 04:27 PM
Thanks pacmanate for defending me. I'm 31 years old and working. Maybe we should start including our ages in the forum posts.

pacmanate
10-22-2013, 04:31 PM
Thanks pacmanate for defending me. I'm 31 years old and working. Maybe we should start including our ages in the forum posts.

Ha, that would be interesting. I'm getting it on PS4 if you are wondering. I have had both a 360 and PS3 and I have decided that the controllers are both good for different things. I always found the PS3 one better for anything not a shooter (AC, Uncharted, TLoU, sports games), but the 360 controller is better for shooters as it fills your hands more and uses triggers.

However the PS4 controller to me seems like a hybrid of both controllers, and I saw one persons review on the controller that said that is indeed what it felt like.

DisbandedBox359
10-22-2013, 04:59 PM

No offence meant, Im just poor at saving haha

Aphex_Tim
10-22-2013, 09:39 PM
Nah, I'm only having the "bad" problems at the moment. Like not having the money for both a PS4 and AC4 any time soon :(

pacmanate
10-22-2013, 09:42 PM
Nah, I'm only having the "bad" problems at the moment. Like not having the money for both a PS4 and AC4 any time soon :(

i have good ones :p like I have BIRFDAY MONI

FrankieSatt
10-22-2013, 09:46 PM

It's just that not many people would buy both consoles and then the game for both consoles.

If you have the money to buy them, more power to you.

I'm going to wait until next year for the XBox One. I have enough for one console only and it's going to be the XBox One. I'll buy AC IV for that as well, since by then it will be in the bargain bin for $20.00 if that much.

Jexx21
10-23-2013, 03:04 AM
Skyrim stayed full price of like 8 months.

Just saying, well received games tend to stay full price for a while.

FrankieSatt
10-23-2013, 03:34 AM
Skyrim stayed full price of like 8 months.

Just saying, well received games tend to stay full price for a while.

Then maybe I won't get it for the XBox one until much later. I don't pay full price for games twice.