PDA

View Full Version : wow, just wow, congrats

lolololol122
10-22-2013, 12:44 PM
I guess congratulations are in order, first game EVER in the history of mankind that requires a cpu over a q6600 2.4 ghz as minimum cpu, you just beat crysis metro and even watch dogs! high five!. And not only that, you beat them by a healthy margin, since crysis and metro run at 50 or 60 frames in medium settings and look awesome when pairing them with a 650 ti, so i guess this game will look even better and play smoother, right?

anyway by the time i get to play the game it will be in the 5 dollars price range, so i guess everybody wins! yeah! :D

Kardall79
10-22-2013, 06:42 PM
the q6600 was around 2007, that's 6 years 9 months ago. I have a Core 2 Duo and recently upgraded my video card to a GTX 560 just so I could play some of the newer games. However, it is time to do a regular update as my processor is getting up there and unable to keep up with the demand of today's games.

So what I have to say to you is... if you are upset because they put the minimum requirements to a machine that was built around 6 years ago, lets take a look at what happened then.

Hitachi breaks the 1 terabyte barrier in hard disk drive capacity.
Apple Unveils the iPhone.
Windows Vista is released.
YouTube announces that people who upload their own videos will get a share of ad revenue.

So.. if you have an iPad/iPhone, Own Windows Vista or later, Have a 1TB Hard Drive or participate in Ad Revenue in YouTube, you have had your chance to update your machine since you got any one of those 4 things :)

Besides, if you have had multiple iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch's since then, you probably could have bought a new PC. I mean, it'd take what.. .2 devices to = a whole new pc? that's minimum $500 if it's 2 iPod Touches. That will buy you a pretty decent base.