PDA

View Full Version : AC IV Season Pass Question

EVA Spartan 317
10-21-2013, 03:06 PM
Hi everyone!

I have a question about the Season Pass for AC IV. I have seen that it's already available on Xbox LIVE and
PSN so I wondered: If I buy the Season Pass before release will I get any digital content for the game on Day 1?
I mean the Kraken Ship pack or something that is part of a bigger edition?

Another question about the Season Pass in general. How does it work? As soon as any downloadable content
is released I will get it?

Thank you for any answers!

( I'm new to the forums so if something is not right let me know, and sorry)

Mr_Shade
10-21-2013, 03:42 PM
Details of the season pass are here:

www.assassinscreed.com/seasonpass

No release dates for content have been announced.

You will receive the content listed, for free, via a in game menu when the content is released.

EVA Spartan 317
10-21-2013, 04:05 PM
Thank you for the reply!

In the picture of the season pass on the Illustrious Pirates pack there are three pirates: Cpt. Drake Cpt. Morgan and a third one. Those pirate skins are also available in other editions. Can we consider those pirate skins as a released DLC on Day 1?

Mr_Shade
10-21-2013, 04:14 PM
Only details are whats on that page.

Sorry!

Fireseed
10-22-2013, 11:59 AM
Its hard for us to spend money in a product which content we didnīt know... This was better by the Season Pass for AC3.

boonperm
10-28-2013, 11:36 PM
and whta about when it will be in PSN and xbox libe i still not found it and don't tell me it will not have in there.

EVA Spartan 317
10-29-2013, 08:50 AM
On Xbox LIVE It was available as soon as it was announced! That's why I started this thread! I already bought it but I don't have the game ....yet.