PDA

View Full Version : General Problem with Assassins's Creed game

ALK_28
10-20-2013, 11:39 AM
I've been a fan for Assassin's Creed Since I first saw the Commercial For Assassin'c Creed 1 It wasssss amaaaazzzinnggg XD played them all, I don't mean to be disrespectful to the game I still love it but there's just problems i have my opinions on and universal problems that I thought you might want too hear. If you dont want to hear me complain its cool dont read it, Enjoy the next 15mins you could've wasted reading this.

In My opinion Assassin's Creed 1 was the best and still the best, the graphics still look wayyyy better than Assassin's Creed 2, Sure the first game was lame but it just had this feeling and mood that hooked me into the game.

But my first problem is Clothing, What's with the Swords just dangling on the side???? it just looks like a bug in my opinion does anyone notice that?? it would look more sensible if the master Ezio had a sheathed sword especially running on roof tops, same as Assassins creed 4 the guns dangle on his body and on the trailer its holster even Red Dead Redemption had holster! So is there like a problem with the graphics?? or too lazy to put it in?? Also what was the reason why AC 2, Brotherhood and Revelations Ezio in the game wore armour sure it gives armour and health but its unnecessary it makes him look like a knight, but thankfully you guys didin't do that for Connor :)

The story yes every complaining about the Animus and the side Desmond story is boring, But I've read all the recent books for Assassin's Creed and its wayyyy better than the game story where the Animus interrupts the story and heads to the next sequence. Whereas in the books you learn more example : Assassins Creed Brother hood in the beginning where Ezio and Mario leave with the apple and leave Roma they climb the rooftops and climb up the tower, but in the book Ezio and Mario go into a bar arrived with horse i think.... :S and they discuss about what to do with the apple and leave with their horse, and this other part Ezio and Machiavelli go spy on Cesare in the Colosseum and he was bull fighting!!... least i think i remember. But my point is the mission are soooo repetitive worse then Assassin creed 1 mission atleast it was simple investigate and find and kill your target. The problem is you need better Story telling no offence to the writers but its boring, need more doing stuff rather than finding stuff sooo boring climbing up to synchronize spot or looking for feathers it needs more constantly on the move feel like your a pirate you should feel like your gonna be hunted into the edge of the earth, and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood it would've been cool if there was an undercover templar becoming a recruit for Ezio and tries to kill him and more Action moments like what would happen in real life. Ezio can walk around the streets safetly hes an Assassins need more undercover work you know what i mean? thats the problem with the game and its losing people attention the story needs to be more dramatic best scene is when Ezio died and it was an animated movie!!! the game needs to be like a movie, longer cut scenes Gta V pulled it off. Either way if the story doesn't improve the game could die just like Splinter cell.

The Animus sure it was awesome at first in Ac1 where you could re-live the lives of an ancestor but it takes away key points of the story, like Claudia getting along with Ezio more, a Scene where Claudia gets Kidnapped and Ezio yelling and Screaming to get too her, instead next sequence kill this guy do a bunch of boring missions and kill him. it needs to be more dramatic more thrilling because all the game is producing every year is a new guy, new setting, new map, new story. Even Far Cry 3 was thrilling! and the Animus is to blame how it interrupts, We want to know How the character lives not how his life changes because of this and what hes doing now because of this.

soo yea thats it I can think of stay tuned :P

DomdudeDaGreat
10-20-2013, 12:16 PM
This should be in the general discussion .__.

alexbentley
10-20-2013, 01:12 PM
You're only required to spend 20 to 25 minutes in the present day in AC4, so that shouldn't really be a problem. I don't really get your complaint about the missions becoming repetitive, the original AC had the most repetitive missions out of the lot...

Moi-dix-Mois43
10-20-2013, 02:21 PM
Uhmmm, maybe I just skimmed, but doesn't this belong in the SP section of the forums?