PDA

View Full Version : Ban this game from xbox live!

Lynx1s
10-20-2013, 02:12 AM
So I have pretty much had it. This is BY FAR do you understand that BY FAR THE WORST game I have ever played. Sure the game IS fun untill you spend money. II am so sick of loosing charecters when OTHER PLAYERS QUIT. Thats garbage. Just the other day I was forced into buying a new gamertag so I could start over fresh since there is NO EXPLANATION HOW TO PLAY AND NO WAY TO RESTART. Upon getting through the game AGAIN I bought one of the legendaries. I ONLY GOT TO USE HIM ONCE WTF IS THAT. I was playing a match and was in the middle of killing MY OPPONENT when the online queue cut me off and forced me into an online match WELL GUESS WHAT HAPPENED NEXT.... THATS RIGHT the kid quits while im killing him I loose BOTH OF MY CHARACTERS BOTH WERE PAID FOR WITH GOLD. IM DONE. You can guarentee I WILL NOT spend another dollar on this pathetic excuse for a game. So sick of players spamming one button and WINNING in the tournament. SICK OF SINGLE PLAYER LAG WTF IS THAT. You know how pathetic this game is? I can nearly beat the entire thing WITHOUT BUYING ANYTHING. BUT GOD FORBID I DO OR I GET RIPPED OFF.

This game is racketeering and is definetly bordering lawsuit. I for one am going around youtube looking for video editors with high fan base to influence players at the very least not to spend a dollar on this game. I and my personal friends have already begun badgering xbox live to have this game removed for theft on many levels. I have lost connection the server causing me to loose characters I paid for. IM DONE. DONT RELEASE BS EXCUSES FOR GAMES UNTILL THEY ARE AT THE VERY LEAST MANAGABLE.

I URGE YOU ALL LIKE ME TO REPORT THIS GAME TO XBOX LIVE FOR THEFT OR AT THE VERY LEAST TO HAVE IT REMOVED.

BAN THIS GAME.:mad:

Averam
10-21-2013, 10:00 AM
Nothing forces you to spend gold. As you level up, the vast majority of items become available for silver. Gold is only used as a shortcut to obtain these items before you've reached the appropriate level for the item. The only exception to this, as far as I'm aware, are the Legendary gladiators. Also, since it is clearly a bug that has caused you to lose your gladiators - you will not lose them for someone dashboarding you a single time, I believe it takes 3 occurences of this in a short space of time for you to be penalised - you should contact Customer Services and ask them to restore what you've lost. Far more effective than posting a thread like this.

xXMrShowXx
10-23-2013, 04:05 PM
Nothing forces you to spend gold. As you level up, the vast majority of items become available for silver. Gold is only used as a shortcut to obtain these items before you've reached the appropriate level for the item. The only exception to this, as far as I'm aware, are the Legendary gladiators. Also, since it is clearly a bug that has caused you to lose your gladiators - you will not lose them for someone dashboarding you a single time, I believe it takes 3 occurences of this in a short space of time for you to be penalised - you should contact Customer Services and ask them to restore what you've lost. Far more effective than posting a thread like this.

They won't give you anything back. Last I checked you couldn't even contract customer support for this game.

Averam
10-23-2013, 06:43 PM
They won't give you anything back. Last I checked you couldn't even contract customer support for this game.

Sure you can, there's even a guide in the Bugs forum as to how to go about doing it. Hell, I have an open ticket with them myself at the moment.

xXMrShowXx
10-23-2013, 09:25 PM
Sure you can, there's even a guide in the Bugs forum as to how to go about doing it. Hell, I have an open ticket with them myself at the moment.

Okay whelp you wasn't able too when I quit a while ago. But they still aren't going to give you anything back.