PDA

View Full Version : [IMPORTANT] Posting reviews..

Mr_Shade
10-19-2013, 02:56 PM
Hi guys,

while I understand the desire to know scores and details from magazine reviews please remember these are exclusive to the magazine in question.

So any reproduction of the articles is a breach of copyright that includes scans and posting snippets.

The reviews are also covered by embargoes, so they may not be allowed to be reproduced online - some people may have copies early, however that is a bonus for being a subscriber.

If you wish to know what the review says, I suggest you buy the magazine, since you are stealing sales of it, by posting these world exclusive reviews etc

Also a major factor to take into consideration, is there may be a "day one patch" - which Ubisoft would prefer reviewers install before reviewing the game, so while the game reviewed is "fit for purpose" it's not ideal if that patch is not installed.

I'm sorry but the posting of these reviews in not negotiable - and people reposting will be issued infractions.

Online reviews from websites are also covered by copyright, so, if you wish to highlight a review to others on the forums, remember the basic things you should do to help prevent any copyright theft and also prevent any lose of traffic and revenue for them:

Post a short description of the review and no more than a paragraph or so, normally the intro to it from the review [without spoilers] - you can also post the score - BUT - make sure to post a link to the full review [ this is the most important]

Do not answer questions about the review- if someone asks what did they say about.. - direct the person to the site hosting the review, where they can read it themselves, since the writer does deserve that.

I am sure you would like any original work by yourself, credited to you - so please do the same for reviewers!

pacmanate
10-19-2013, 03:35 PM
D'aww :(

lothario-da-be
10-19-2013, 04:25 PM
I wonder if loads of reviews will pop up in the next days.

Mr_Shade
10-19-2013, 04:30 PM
Online reviews from sites, normally appear on the day of release or just before, so I wouldn't expect them just yet.

lothario-da-be
10-19-2013, 04:33 PM
Online reviews from sites, normally appear on the day of release or just before, so I wouldn't expect them just yet.
ok, thanks.

pacmanate
10-19-2013, 04:33 PM

Depends what it is. Magazines have stupid copyright laws. If its something like CVG, IGN, Gamespot etc etc then its obviously fine to post. However the review date will probably be either a day before or on the day. Reviews are normally a week before and if not they are on the day or the day before.

At least that is the trend I see.

Mr_Shade
10-19-2013, 04:39 PM
Depends what it is. Magazines have stupid copyright laws. If its something like CVG, IGN, Gamespot etc etc then its obviously fine to post. However the review date will probably be either a day before or on the day. Reviews are normally a week before and if not they are on the day or the day before.

At least that is the trend I see.
Reposting online reviews - is also frowned on..

if you are copy and pasting the whole review, you are stealing it..

you should only post the score, a short one paragraph description and a link to the full review, if you are posting on a forum, technically.

If you are posting chunks of the review images etc that's a no no..

Since you are breaking copyright by reproducing it (without permission) , not giving proper credit to the writer and you are costing the site traffic and revenue too ;)

Common sense should tell you, if someone writes for a site, the site is the place you should be reading it.

pacmanate
10-19-2013, 04:42 PM
Reposting online reviews - is also frowned on..

you should only post the score, a short one paragraph description and a link to the full review, if you are posting on a forum, technically.

If you are posting chunks of the review images etc that's a no no..

Since you are breaking copyright by reproducing it (without permission) , not giving proper credit to the writer and you are costing the site traffic and revenue too ;)

Common sense should tell you, if someone writes for a site, the site is the place you should be reading it.

I mean the normal way we do it. Score followed by source link. Not copy pasting words from the site.

ze_topazio
10-19-2013, 05:51 PM

Stealing implies taking something from someone and deprive that person of that thing, copying is just copying or pirating, which is kind of ironic in this case.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

EscoBlades
10-19-2013, 05:55 PM
Stealing implies taking something from someone and deprive that person of that thing, copying is just copying or pirating, which is kind of ironic in this case.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well if you copy pasted a whole review, even with a link to the site you took it from, as Shadey mentioned, you would be denying them potential traffic and revenue.

There's no technicality about it, that is theft and they could easily take legal action against you. Plus, it is common courtesy really.

Mr_Shade
10-19-2013, 06:07 PM
indeed.

People seem to assume if it's on the internet - its free game, it's not always the case..

I'm sure all of you here, are well aware of that now though, so we won't have any problems ;)

I mean the normal way we do it. Score followed by source link. Not copy pasting words from the site.

'We' - not everyone does it that way, so the thread is a warning to everyone ;)

I know many people do consider the fact that it's a persons hard work they are 'copying' - and only put links etc to the full work, however as Escoblades has pointed out, it can potentially cost them and the site either traffic or revenue - and some do not consider that.

End of the day, you are all now fully aware - so we shouldn't have any problems - or complaints from now on ;)

ze_topazio
10-19-2013, 06:08 PM
True, but the chances of me buying a French magazine are close to nonexistent.

pacmanate
10-19-2013, 06:11 PM
But we can post IGN's right? Cause all they advertise is CoD?

Mr_Shade
10-19-2013, 06:18 PM
True, but the chances of me buying a French magazine are close to nonexistent.
Guess you will have to wait then, sorry!

Magazines = make money on world exclusive reviews /cover reviews, so it would be unfair on them [and stealing] - to reproduce them?

how about no.. you do the same as everyone.. :P

STDlyMcStudpants
10-19-2013, 06:23 PM
Do you know if this patch has been tested with all missions after install to ensure they run smoothly?
Because I assume this patch is a cosmetic bug fix.

Mr_Shade
10-19-2013, 06:30 PM
Do you know if this patch has been tested with all missions after install to ensure they run smoothly?
Because I assume this patch is a cosmetic bug fix.
You shouldn't assume things about an unannounced / unreleased patch - until it's officially announced, it could contain anything - and I am not going to comment on it - I am simply stating a reason, why reviewers would be asked to wait.

Any potential Patch - would be fully tested before it's released - which is why they take time to complete..

ze_topazio
10-19-2013, 06:31 PM

IGN reviews are bad, tendentious and they only give good scores to those who pay them, we don't need that.

Mr_Shade
10-19-2013, 06:35 PM
Lets not start the hating..

STDlyMcStudpants
10-19-2013, 06:37 PM
Any potential Patch - would be fully tested before it's released - which is why they take time to complete..
You would think that..but sometimes a patch knocks something else out of whack...
Thats why I asked ;D
If its cosmetic then it isn't a necessary patch and id rather hold off and not risk it messing anything else up....

Mr_Shade
10-19-2013, 06:48 PM
You would think that..but sometimes a patch knocks something else out of whack...
Thats why I asked ;D
If its cosmetic then it isn't a necessary patch and id rather hold off and not risk it messing anything else up....
They would not release an update - unless it was deemed necessary.

So, you should wait and see what it contains, you can then decide if you want to install it or not. [it's advisable you install updates though]

I suggest you try not to scare monger or worry, until we have the facts - ;)

STDlyMcStudpants
10-19-2013, 06:55 PM
They would not release an update - unless it was deemed necessary.

So, you should wait and see what it contains, you can then decide if you want to install it or not. [it's advisable you install updates though]

I suggest you try not to scare monger or worry, until we have the facts - ;)
It's almost halloween its always fun to scare ;D
I'll patiently wait :D

pacmanate
10-19-2013, 09:03 PM
IGN reviews are bad, tendentious and they only give good scores to those who pay them, we don't need that.

Tbf, I hope Greg reviews it. He didn't like AC3 and is hyped for AC4 so I am hoping he reviews it cause it will most likely be genuine.

Shahkulu101
10-19-2013, 09:07 PM
Tbf, I hope Greg reviews it. He didn't like AC3 and is hyped for AC4 so I am hoping he reviews it cause it will most likely be genuine.

He's known to give unexpected 10's though. What with UC3 and all.

pacmanate
10-19-2013, 10:50 PM
He's known to give unexpected 10's though. What with UC3 and all.

Yeah but he really hasnt been a fan of the AC series, until Black Flag. He is quiet hyped from hit and its his most anticipated game or something so if he reviews it, the review will be genuine as he didnt like the rest especially AC3.

STDlyMcStudpants
10-19-2013, 10:58 PM

ugh yes!! im getting the vibe that he will indeed be the reviewer...if its the girl they give RPGs and open worlds to all of the time im going to explode...
I cant stand her!!! :D
She gave my baby an 8.5 last year </3 haha

pacmanate
10-19-2013, 11:13 PM
ugh yes!! im getting the vibe that he will indeed be the reviewer...if its the girl they give RPGs and open worlds to all of the time im going to explode...
I cant stand her!!! :D
She gave my baby an 8.5 last year </3 haha

Keza?

STDlyMcStudpants
10-19-2013, 11:31 PM
Keza?

Yes...Keza..couldnt think of her name lol
TBH didnt even try to think of it :DD

AssassinHMS
10-20-2013, 12:19 AM

I hope not. I'd rather someone who knows AC from the beginning, that cherishes AC1 and isn't satisfied with the "evolution" of the franchise (or should I say the lack of it), though I don't know if there is an IGN reviewer like that. I would also prefer someone who doesn't say that Uncharted 3 is the reason why he plays videogames. Hell, Uncharted isn't even the reason why I watch movies...
However, any IGN reviewer should be better than that woman who reviewed AC3 because she failed to expose the game's failures, as a game but, specially, as an AC game. It became clear she had no idea what AC is about and didn't explore AC3 enough as she said there were tons of side missions but failed to mention that, almost none of them had to do with assassinating and the ones that did sucked big time (like many others). She also failed to mention many other important aspects but, then again, she could only understand and see those huge flaws if she knew what the franchise is about.

STDlyMcStudpants
10-20-2013, 12:32 AM
I hope not. I'd rather someone who knows AC from the beginning, that cherishes AC1 and isn't satisfied with the "evolution" of the franchise (or should I say the lack of it), though I don't know if there is an IGN reviewer like that. I would also prefer someone who doesn't say that Uncharted 3 is the reason why he plays videogames. Hell, Uncharted isn't even the reason why I watch movies...
However, any IGN reviewer should be better than that woman who reviewed AC3 because she failed to expose the game's failures, as a game but, specially, as an AC game. It became clear she had no idea what AC is about and didn't explore AC3 enough as she said there were tons of side missions but failed to mention that, almost none of them had to do with assassinating and the ones that did sucked big time (like many others). She also failed to mention many other important aspects but, then again, she could only understand and see those huge flaws if she knew what the franchise is about.
I hope you enjoy flushing $60 down the toilet in 10 days..
What are you even doing here? lol
There will never be a game like AC 1 again....EVERRRRRRRR

AssassinHMS
10-20-2013, 12:58 AM
I hope you enjoy flushing $60 down the toilet in 10 days..
What are you even doing here? lol
There will never be a game like AC 1 again....EVERRRRRRRR

You mean that there will never be another AC game that relies in the strengh of the franchise, that doesn't need beat up events or naval battles to mask the fact it is just a slightly improved version of last year's title (if that)? A game that encourages stealth, that allows players to plan their assassinations, that encourages brain activity and refuses to use explosions or Hollywood moments to become a soulless mess in order to please everyone?

Because, last I heard, Black Flag has open ended assassinations, well implemented stealth and other AC1 qualities which are the real reason why people are excited for it.
So yeah, there may never be a game like AC1 again but it is proved that, the more an AC game strays away from AC1 (from what AC is about) the worse it is.

As for what I'm doing here: I'm waiting to see if AC4 BF is a step in the right direction and if next AC games start to improve the core mechanics while focusing more on making the player feel like an assassin. I also give ideas on how to improve the franchise and explain what I disliked in previous games in hopes that AC becomes the mighty franchise that it can be.

STDlyMcStudpants
10-20-2013, 04:10 AM
You mean that there will never be another AC game that relies in the strengh of the franchise, that doesn't need beat up events or naval battles to mask the fact it is just a slightly improved version of last year's title (if that)? A game that encourages stealth, that allows players to plan their assassinations, that encourages brain activity and refuses to use explosions or Hollywood moments to become a soulless mess in order to please everyone?

Because, last I heard, Black Flag has open ended assassinations, well implemented stealth and other AC1 qualities which are the real reason why people are excited for it.
So yeah, there may never be a game like AC1 again but it is proved that, the more an AC game strays away from AC1 (from what AC is about) the worse it is.

As for what I'm doing here: I'm waiting to see if AC4 BF is a step in the right direction and if next AC games start to improve the core mechanics while focusing more on making the player feel like an assassin. I also give ideas on how to improve the franchise and explain what I disliked in previous games in hopes that AC becomes the mighty franchise that it can be.
Well either way, a reviewer should never compare game x to game y. they should review the game as it is.
I wouldn't want an AC1 fanboy that ONLY likes AC1 to review AC IV but at the same time I dont want someone reviewing it that doesn't like the type of game it is.
They don't have to be a super fan to know if something is bad or not..and I'd prefer an unbiased review. -_-

Wolfmeister1010
10-20-2013, 04:53 AM
Well either way, a reviewer should never compare game x to game y. they should review the game as it is.
I wouldn't want an AC1 fanboy that ONLY likes AC1 to review AC IV but at the same time I dont want someone reviewing it that doesn't like the type of game it is.
They don't have to be a super fan to know if something is bad or not..and I'd prefer an unbiased review. -_-

Agreed with everything

lothario-da-be
10-20-2013, 08:51 AM
I prefer an Angryjoe review. Honest and detailed.

pirate1802
10-20-2013, 09:48 AM

Indeed. I've grown to be a fan of his reviews. They are straight, detailed with good points and without the additional baggage the "h4rdc0r3 fans" of some franchises carry. Its quite refreshing.

Indeed. Reviews by a hardcore fan can be as biased as those who don't know anything. A balance is needed. Like you said, someone who is familiar with what AC is and what to expect but at the same time is not a drama queen weeping in a comer at the sad demise of his favourite franchise.

pacmanate
10-20-2013, 11:49 AM

He's good but his reviews come out like a week after the game releases now

AssassinHMS
10-20-2013, 12:11 PM

That is pretty much what I'm saying. I want someone who is able to say: Hey, this game is not about assassinating, stealth is a mess, it focuses on linear mindless action, city parkcour is bad and it feels like an unfinished open world Uncharted game.
I'm not saying the reviewer should be mad at the game simply because it isn't a good AC game but he/she must be able to say: This is a good game but a bad assassin's creed game, in other words, if what you want is to plan difficult assassinations that require thinking and a lot of stealth, then this game is not for you.

But this can only be done by a reviewer that knows and understands the franchise, which can only be achieved by playing AC1 (since it is the only game in the series that explores the original assassin's creed concept without throwing it at a corner to make way for linear action packed sequences and naval battles).

As for a hardcore gamer reviewing AC, I wouldn't say it would be a very good idea (specially given the direction the franchise took) but, honestly, I'm pretty sure it would be much worse to have someone who can't even say that the game is not an Assassin's Creed game.

lothario-da-be
10-20-2013, 12:20 PM
He's good but his reviews come out like a week after the game releases now
True, but remember he doesn't always get hes games earlier then we. He doesn't make his reviews for an official site.

pacmanate
10-20-2013, 04:26 PM
True, but remember he doesn't always get hes games earlier then we. He doesn't make his reviews for an official site.

Yeah I know, also he does Cosplay :P

White24Room
10-20-2013, 04:33 PM
Guys, I was wrong when i was talking about the framerate.

Well for more infos you should buy the PDF of that French review ;)

pacmanate
10-20-2013, 05:26 PM

What do you mean you were wrong?! PM me pls

Mr_Shade
10-20-2013, 06:01 PM

And this is why posting bits and pieces from reviews is bad, more so when it's 3rd hand info..

Some people may have canceled pre-orders due to that post, so I would suggest you answer them in PM - if you are now aware, to put their minds at rest one way or the other..

And remember for the future..

EscoBlades
10-20-2013, 06:09 PM
And this is why posting bits and pieces from reviews is bad, more so when it's 3rd hand info..

Some people may have canceled pre-orders due to that post, so I would suggest you answer them in PM - if you are now aware, to put their minds at rest one way or the other..

And remember for the future..

And we are done here ;)

White24Room
10-20-2013, 06:18 PM
yeah I answered their PM. I wanted to correct what I said yesterday ;)

pacmanate
10-20-2013, 06:25 PM
For anyone wondering framerate issues are apparent due to boarding AND there being a storm at the same time. Something that I would expect to happen.

EllJim
10-20-2013, 07:45 PM
For anyone wondering framerate issues are apparent due to boarding AND there being a storm at the same time. Something that I would expect to happen.

Doesn't matter the system put enough through it and it will choke up.

You optimize for 95% of scenarios and try to fit the best you can in. So long as it doesn't drop to unplayable levels it should be fine little slow down is acceptable (note 25+ is acceptable really.)

pacmanate
10-20-2013, 07:57 PM
Doesn't matter the system put enough through it and it will choke up.

You optimize for 95% of scenarios and try to fit the best you can in. So long as it doesn't drop to unplayable levels it should be fine little slow down is acceptable (note a little 25+ is acceptable.)

Yeah I know, which is why I didn't like that false info.

STDlyMcStudpants
10-20-2013, 08:29 PM
That is pretty much what I'm saying. I want someone who is able to say: Hey, this game is not about assassinating, stealth is a mess, it focuses on linear mindless action, city parkcour is bad and it feels like an unfinished open world Uncharted game.

You're not really getting what I'm saying.
You want a reviewer to compare it to past games. You want them to assign a score and give a review based on what they think the game should be.
A review isn't about what a game SHOULD be it's about what the game is.
It should get added points for great stealth components but it shouldn't lose points simply because it is missing. But most definitely if it is unresponsive.

TBH I think this is what happened to AC3.... The game is a 10/10 without the words Assassin's Creed on the front..
It's a shame lol

AssassinHMS
10-20-2013, 08:51 PM
You're not really getting what I'm saying.
You want a reviewer to compare it to past games. You want them to assign a score and give a review based on what they think the game should be.
A review isn't about what a game SHOULD be it's about what the game is.
It should get added points for great stealth components but it shouldn't lose points simply because it is missing. But most definitely if it is unresponsive.

I'm not saying that it should lose points for not being an Assassin's Creed game. What I'm saying is that it should be explained that it isn't an AC game so that we don't buy it thinking the opposite.
If the game belongs to a franchise, it should be compared to what the franchise is about (without loosing or gaining points because of it) in order to warn people.

TBH I think this is what happened to AC3.... The game is a 10/10 without the words Assassin's Creed on the front..
It's a shame lol

I'm not so sure...the game had many other flaws that weren't related to Assassin's Creed.

STDlyMcStudpants
10-20-2013, 09:04 PM
I'm not saying that it should loose points for not being an Assassin's Creed game. What I'm saying is that it should be explained that it isn't an AC game so that we don't buy it thinking it is an Assassin's Creed game.
If the game belongs to franchise, it should be compared to what the franchise is about (without loosing or gaining points because of it) in order to warn people.

But you cant compare to its franchise because then you have to compare to AC 2..the highest rated game in the series..an ac game has to be better than AC 2 to be able to scratch a 9. and AC 2 was basically a masterpiece in my book.
How can you get any better than renaissance itally and charisma like Ezio in a game that shines with its historical setting.
That is why comparing to predecessors is flawed.

AssassinHMS
10-20-2013, 09:20 PM
But you cant compare to its franchise because then you have to compare to AC 2..the highest rated game in the series..an ac game has to be better than AC 2 to be able to scratch a 9. and AC 2 was basically a masterpiece in my book.
How can you get any better than renaissance itally and charisma like Ezio in a game that shines with its historical setting.
That is why comparing to predecessors is flawed.

No no... when I say compare to the franchise I mean see if the franchise's original premises and ideas are in the game. Encouraging stealth, city parkcour, rich and varied open world, breathtaking open ended assassinations, investigations and more are what separates Assassin's Creed from other franchises, they identify AC.
Ezio's charisma, the renaissance, those are particularities of each game, not the franchise as a whole. History and assassins identify Assassin's Creed but particular historical events or characters identify each game. See what I mean?

ACfan443
10-20-2013, 10:01 PM
The game is a 10/10 without the words Assassin's Creed on the front..
It's a shame lol

Erm..

STDlyMcStudpants
10-21-2013, 01:37 AM
No no... when I say compare to the franchise I mean see if the franchise's original premises and ideas are in the game. Encouraging stealth, city parkcour, rich and varied open world, breathtaking open ended assassinations, investigations and more are what separates Assassin's Creed from other franchises, they identify AC.
Ezio's charisma, the renaissance, those are particularities of each game, not the franchise as a whole. History and assassins identify Assassin's Creed but particular historical events or characters identify each game. See what I mean?
Well I will say that i miss the crap out of social stealth.
To me, that's what I thought AC was all about.. it started to die in ACB..it had a couple of nice social stealth moments in towards the end and in the Da Vinci Machine missions but by ACR it was dead
I loved having to carefully move through crowds (cant knock over pottery) jumping from crowd to crowd without being detected by guards in AC 2...
I do want to see this make a come back.

AssassinHMS
10-21-2013, 01:45 AM
Well I will say that i miss the crap out of social stealth.
To me, that's what I thought AC was all about.. it started to die in ACB..it had a couple of nice social stealth moments in towards the end and in the Da Vinci Machine missions but by ACR it was dead
I loved having to carefully move through crowds (cant knock over pottery) jumping from crowd to crowd without being detected by guards in AC 2...
I do want to see this make a come back.

Totaly agree. Though I would have enjoyed seeing some random NPC knocking over merchandise or potteries so that I didn't feel that clumsy whenever that happened.
Social stealth really needs to be improved in AC5.

Assassin_M
10-21-2013, 09:55 PM
Social stealth really needs to be improved in AC5.
Look at you, already played AC IV and decided Social stealth sucks in it...

AssassinHMS
10-21-2013, 10:37 PM
Look at you, already played AC IV and decided Social stealth sucks in it...

So you're saying social stealth shoudn't be improved from AC4 to AC5?

Assassin_M
10-21-2013, 10:38 PM
So you're saying social stealth shoudn't be improved from AC4 to AC5?
Nope...are you saying that AC IV's will NEED improvement?

AssassinHMS
10-21-2013, 10:45 PM
Nope...are you saying that AC IV's will NEED improvement?

You tell me since you're so good at reading my mind.

Assassin_M
10-21-2013, 10:52 PM
You tell me since you're so good at reading my mind.
Okay...wait...*puts hand on HMS' head" let me listen mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"Assassin_M is awesome and he is always right" wow, bro...I love you too.

But, seriously..

AssassinHMS
10-21-2013, 11:03 PM
Okay...wait...*puts hand on HMS' head" let me listen mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"Assassin_M is awesome and he is always right" wow, bro...I love you too.

But, seriously..

Yeah..............you also forgot the part where I love AC3

Although I have seen some examples of social stealth in AC4 I do not have enough information, at the moment, to make a statement about it. What I do know is that AC needs to improve social stealth. Then again all the core mechanics lack improvement and attention from the devs since AC1.

Assassin_M
10-21-2013, 11:13 PM
Yeah..............you also forgot the part where I love AC3

Although I have seen some examples of social stealth in AC4 I do not have enough information, at the moment, to make a statement about it. What I do know is that AC needs to improve social stealth. Then again all the core mechanics lack improvement and attention from the devs since AC1.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that bit..

Well then, now I can agree with you and leave you be, hopefully we'll see what they do with elements inherited from AC III. xD

Also, have you been behaving in my absence?

AssassinHMS
10-21-2013, 11:47 PM
Well then, now I can agree with you and leave you be,
Great.

hopefully we'll see what they do with elements inherited from AC III. xD

I'd rather if they had introduced new elements (as I can't understand how an assassin can "vanish" simply by placing himself between two people) but, if they use whatever they have properly and make missions that encourage the player to use those stealth mechanics, then I'll be sappy.

Also, have you been behaving in my absence?

Behave??.......................................... ......................Look, if you have the need to talk to me or comment my posts then I ask that you strict yourself to Assassin's Creed because I don't really have time or patience to answer ignoble provocations.

Assassin_M
10-21-2013, 11:58 PM
Great.
Not so great, I changed my mind.

I'd rather if they had introduced new elements (as I can't understand how an assassin can "vanish" simply by placing himself between two people) but, if they use whatever they have properly and make missions that encourage the player to use those stealth mechanics, then I'll be sappy.
It's actually more about using what they have...AC I wasn't any better and neither was AC II. the blending is contrived as hell, BUT...it was used well in both those games, so being put to good use SHOULD make you sappy...you're not giving charity.

Behave??.......................................... ......................Look, if you have the need to talk to me or comment my posts then I ask that you strict yourself to Assassin's Creed because I don't really have time or patience to answer ignoble provocations.
I was talking about your activities on the forums...why on earth would I want to know ANYTHING about your personal life? I dislike you just by your activities here...I don't want to be your friend.

^ that could be my reply, BUT..here's my reply....chill pill <-------take it, son

Mr_Shade
10-22-2013, 12:33 AM
And... Take it to PM.

Assassin_M
10-22-2013, 12:35 AM
And... Take it to PM.
No need, really. A bit of what we're discussing is pretty much on topic since it IS about the game...unless you just wanted us to talk about Reviews here, but apart from that, I believe HMS and I are done...don't you worry

AssassinHMS
10-22-2013, 12:40 AM
I was talking about your activities on the forums...why on earth would I want to know ANYTHING about your personal life?

Oh I know it isn't about my personal life, I just didn't like the expression "behave". That whole statement of yours conveys a message of disrespect that is only acceptable when it is said by a father or a mother to a kid: "Did you behave?" as in me, the superior/paternal figure, judging your actions.
If you do not mean to convey this message then you should choose your words more carefully.

I don't want to be your friend.

http://disciplesofalbertoriveron.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/j-jonah-jameson-laughing-o.gif

^ that could be my reply, BUT..here's my reply....chill pill <-------take it, son

Better choose one then?...

Mr_Shade
10-22-2013, 12:42 AM
No need, really. A bit of what we're discussing is pretty much on topic since it IS about the game...unless you just wanted us to talk about Reviews here, but apart from that, I believe HMS and I are done...don't you worry
The topic is stating rules for posting reviews.. Not reviews in general, or thoughts on different sites

The topic is not even up for discussion.. Since it's an information post, and not negotiable.

And most certainly not a thread for bickering..

take me it to PM if you want to discus different opinions..