PDA

View Full Version : So just how long until this is called the worst game in the series?

Jack-Reacher
10-18-2013, 09:28 AM
Right now the tide is in this games favor, as it is with pretty much every new release this gen. Loads of people over hype it, say its going to bring new content to the table, is all going to be revolutionary etc etc. Then, after only say 5 days of playing the game, everything turns sour. Just look at each game past AC2, GTA V, MGS4 (this took a while to get the negative swing) and other new releases.

How long do you give it before its labelled as crap by the hive minds? A month? A week? a few days?

And just what in the name of our father is that man doing by the sink? He clearly has no interest in washing his hands or his face yet he continues to motion towards it, like he has some kind of purpose in mind. Why I have half the mind to confront the man right this instant and tell him to state his affairs and his views on the topic at hand..

Is this something I should consider, or are there more pressing matters at hand?

pirate1802
10-18-2013, 09:32 AM
I bet a couple of weeks. Then the naysayers will flood the forums and we'll be forced to seek evasive measures.

Jack-Reacher
10-18-2013, 09:35 AM
Thats not what you told me last week on the phone. You promised me you would take me down to the waterfront, but later that night you never returned my calls. Why can't we do the simple things together anymore?

pirate1802
10-18-2013, 10:23 AM
Because life intervened.

Jack-Reacher
10-18-2013, 10:31 AM
But how long until this sequence becomes a sentence about this sequence?

Mr_Shade
10-18-2013, 10:55 AM
Topic please..

If this is another random thread, it will be locked..

Aphex_Tim
10-18-2013, 10:57 AM
I think every game has been "the worst game in the series" at some point.
People just always need to have something to complain about and can never be just happy with what they get/have.

Mr_Shade
10-18-2013, 11:41 AM
I think every game has been "the worst game in the series" at some point.
People just always need to have something to complain about and can never be just happy with what they get/have.
indeed...

I'm shocked some of the other communities have not complained really about the forum.. seems only one really has - surprise.

Only just noticed your sig code.. nice ;)

silvermercy
10-18-2013, 12:00 PM
indeed...

I'm shocked some of the other communities have not complained really about the forum.. seems only one really has - surprise.

Only just noticed your sig code.. nice ;)

ahaha! We're perfectionists it seems! :p (also assassins work in the dark... ;p)

Mr_Shade
10-18-2013, 12:01 PM
ahaha! We're perfectionists it seems! :p
That's one word for it.. lol ;)

silvermercy
10-18-2013, 12:04 PM
That's one word for it.. lol ;)
We can't help it that we want a darker theme! lol It's in our assassin nature!! :p

Anyway, back to topic. I predict we will have trolls or some rabid fanboys/girls complaining from day one. lol

pirate1802
10-18-2013, 12:07 PM
Rabid fanboys don't complain, they complain against conplainers.

Complainception.

silvermercy
10-18-2013, 12:10 PM
Rabid fanboys don't complain, they complain against conplainers.

Complainception.

And the complainers complain about the rabid complainers complaining about complainers. And then the complainers complain so much about the rabid complainers that they become rabid complainers themselves. Which in turn, this makes both groups of complainers be rabid complainers... And... (what did I just write?? O_o)

adventurewomen
10-18-2013, 12:13 PM
Casual gamers & new gamers to AC are most likely to complain from day one. We AC fans will appreciate the game more because we waited the longest for the game to be released!

ladyleonhart
10-18-2013, 12:13 PM
I bet a couple of weeks. Then the naysayers will flood the forums and we'll be forced to seek evasive measures.

Luckily, I will be too busy playing ACIV to care. ;)

Regarding the OP's question, there will always be someone who doesn't like something, or will simply focus on what they see as faults even if the good things outweigh those. At the end of the day, it's all down to personal preference and it's not like we have no idea what to expect from ACIV. In the past, I've bought a lot of games with little or no information and I'm sure many others have too. With ACIV, the developers have been kind enough to provide us with so much content and I think it's fair to say that we do have a pretty good idea of what ACIV will be like. Also, no one is being forced to buy it. Then, I just hope that those who do dislike it are constructive and actually explain why. Otherwise, I really don't understand why people would want to waste their time on something that they claim to dislike.

silvermercy
10-18-2013, 12:15 PM
Casual gamers & new gamers to AC are most likely to complain from day one. We AC fans will appreciate the game more because we waited the longest for the game to be released!
On this forum at least, even hardcore fans complain all the time. All year long to my experience. lol

Mr_Shade
10-18-2013, 12:16 PM
On this forum at least, even hardcore fans complain all the time. All year long to my experience. lol
I know I need a holiday.. lol

adventurewomen
10-18-2013, 12:18 PM
True, but I wouldn't call those who complain hardcore, I just call them annoying!

I always just wish those types of fans would stop complaining or finding fault and just enjoy the game instead of purposely being pedantic.

Mr_Shade
10-18-2013, 12:19 PM
One person's Hardcore fan - is another person's 'Fanboy' or girl ;)

silvermercy
10-18-2013, 12:21 PM
Quoted For Truth! haha!

pirate1802
10-18-2013, 12:22 PM
And the complainers complain about the rabid complainers complaining about complainers. And then the complainers complain so much about the rabid complainers that they become rabid complainers themselves. Which in turn, this makes both groups of complainers be rabid complainers... And... (what did I just write?? O_o)

Go easy on teh vodka

As per my experience, the so-called "casual gamers" and new entrants are the least likely to complain.

Luckily, I will be too busy playing ACIV to care. ;).

Not so lucky for me. I'll be here till the PC version comes.

Yeah, I remember the situation last year. The ratio of complain threads to positive threads on the front page was like 10:1. This sucks, that sucks, Connor sucks lol

adventurewomen
10-18-2013, 12:23 PM
I admittedly occasionally "fangirl" over Connor.

Does that make me a hardsore Connor fan? ;)

Coltillion
10-18-2013, 12:24 PM
I played this game at ComicCon.
Atrocious graphics, compared to Beyond Two Souls, and the voice acting is crap.
Soldiers don't have accurate hairstyles, and you can shoot through waves. Cities tooo small, not enough to do in them. Completely disappointing.
ACIV: Black Flag will be the anathema of Ubisoft.

pirate1802

Yup. Even more funny is the times when people call themselves "hardcore fans" as if its a badge of honor and look down on those casuals infesting the franchise.

Oh and I was wrong. The complaining started two weeks in advance this time. :(

SpiritMuse

I find it tends to be the other way around. The longtime "hardcore" fans tend to complain more because they have had more time to develop absurdly high standards and their own rigid ideas on what the series should be like. :D

pirate1802
10-18-2013, 12:26 PM
I find it tends to be the other way around. The longtime "hardcore" fans tend to complain more because they have had more time to develop absurdly high standards and their own rigid ideas on what the series should be like. :D

Its the same with all franchise. Look at how the new tomb raider was trashed by "H4rdc0R3" fans while new casuals like me absolutely loved it.

silvermercy
10-18-2013, 12:27 PM
Soldiers don't have accurate hairstyles, and you can shoot through waves. Cities tooo small, not enough to do in them. Completely disappointing.
And here, ladies and gentlemen we have the first example. LOL But I take my words back, it's not from day 1. It's from day -11 or something... haha
(And he's back... I thought he was banned for trolling or something before).

ladyleonhart
10-18-2013, 12:28 PM
...Oh and I was wrong. The complaining started two weeks in advance this time. :(

You are most definitely right. :(

How do people expect to be taken seriously if they complain before something is even released...?

adventurewomen
10-18-2013, 12:31 PM
As per my experience, the so-called "casual gamers" and new entrants are the least likely to complain.
Agreed!

Yup. Even more funny is the times when people call themselves "hardcore fans" as if its a badge of honor and look down on those casuals infesting the franchise.

Oh and I was wrong. The complaining started two weeks in advance this time. :(
Agreed!

I'm a longtime AC fan since 2007 and I don't complain like these "hardcore AC fans" complain. I just appreciate each AC game.

pirate1802
10-18-2013, 12:34 PM
Preemptive complaining

Mr_Shade
10-18-2013, 12:36 PM
i played this game at comiccon.
Atrocious graphics, compared to beyond two souls, and the voice acting is crap.
Aciv: Black flag will be the anathema of ubisoft.
lol ;)

adventurewomen
10-18-2013, 12:36 PM
And here, ladies and gentlemen we have the first example. LOL But I take my words back, it's not from day 1. It's from day -11 or something... haha
(And he's back... I thought he was banned for trolling or something before).
Exactly!!

Coltillion seems to forget that the AC4 demos were running with the PS4 the graphics were great I loved every moment of it, remember Sliver you played the AC4 demos also! Good times! :D

silvermercy
10-18-2013, 12:43 PM
Sliver you played the AC4 demos also! Good times! :D
Ah yes!! Amazing indeed! Unfortunately I only queued once (I had a flight to catch, which I missed actually. lol) and only went exploring, no missions. I was still getting used to the PS4 controls.

adventurewomen
10-18-2013, 12:50 PM
Ah yes!! Amazing indeed! Unfortunately I only queued once (I had a flight to catch, which I missed actually. lol) and only went exploring, no missions. I was still getting used to the PS4 controls.
If only you knew at the time that you were going to miss your flight! you could have stayed and queued again to play! :D

I was the same at first the PS4 controls did take me one demo playthrough to get used to since I'm a 360 gamer and the PS4 controller wasn't much different.

Anyway from everyone else seems to share the same opinion from those I've talked to enjoyed the AC4 demos so it surprises me that Cotillion person complains even after playing an early code demo.

pacmanate
10-18-2013, 02:12 PM
Well... it COULD be good you know. Everyones "worst" game is opinion. My "worst" game was AC3. I liked the others. Black Flag seems like the best of every past AC, plus inspiration from the best of other games.

You speak as if after every AC game comes out, it sucks, minus AC1 as it was the starting point.

Layytez
10-18-2013, 02:17 PM
13 days 6 hours 32 minutes and 10 seconds after release.

pacmanate
10-18-2013, 02:52 PM

You really piss me off, just thought you would like to know.

I-Like-Pie45
10-18-2013, 03:19 PM
That's the point.

Layytez
10-18-2013, 03:25 PM
Beyond Two Souls can **** right off because it's not even a game.

I-Like-Pie45
10-18-2013, 03:27 PM
who are you to say what a game is and what a game isn't

what are you, some sort of game commie?

Jexx21
10-18-2013, 03:28 PM
pie would you like a signature i make them now

Templar_Az
10-18-2013, 03:32 PM
Well the setting for AC4 in my opinion looks way better than the one in AC3 so to me atleast that's already one up. But of course as for the rest of the game we will have to wait and see.

Assassin_M
10-18-2013, 03:41 PM
Give it a few days after release before Ashraf is labeled a traitor and snotty little kiddies typing from their mothers` basement come here demanding his head.

silvermercy
10-18-2013, 03:50 PM
Give it a few days after release before Ashraf is labeled a traitor and snotty little kiddies typing from their mothers` basement come here demanding his head.
We should have a guessing game! lol "Guess the first AC4 complaints" or something. ^^

I go first: "water is not shiny enough"

Assassin_M
10-18-2013, 03:53 PM
We should have a guessing game! lol "Guess the first AC4 complaints" or something. ^^

"the game is hard and I suck, but I'll blame the game"

pacmanate
10-18-2013, 03:55 PM

I'm going for "100% sync objectives are still bad".

jayjay275
10-18-2013, 03:56 PM
If people who have played GTA say this game is the worst game ever, then I will laugh so hard.

silvermercy
10-18-2013, 03:57 PM
lawl

"Edward's hair is parted the wrong way"
"Y U no add piranhas to make swimming more interestingggg??"

pacmanate
10-18-2013, 03:58 PM
"Why is the rum always gone"

Jexx21
10-18-2013, 04:00 PM
"0/10 game syx"

Assassin_M
10-18-2013, 04:02 PM
and there are the drama queens who'll go "My heart weeps and my buttocks swell, for the state that Assassins Creed has reached...this isn't AC anymore...give me back my AC *sob*"

Jexx21
10-18-2013, 04:03 PM
like pac

jayjay275
10-18-2013, 04:04 PM
lawl

"Edward's hair is parted the wrong way"
"Y U no add piranhas to make swimming more interestingggg??"

"The fish should move outta the way like COD damn it."

jayjay275
10-18-2013, 04:05 PM
"Why is the rum always gone"

"The rum is gone!"

pacmanate
10-18-2013, 04:06 PM
like pac

Wha?

Assassin_M
10-18-2013, 04:10 PM
Wha?

he's saying you're a drama queen

pacmanate
10-18-2013, 04:11 PM
he's saying you're a drama queen

What have I do'd?

Toa TAK
10-18-2013, 04:11 PM
People are going to complain no matter what. I say bring it. I think we could use an exercise in speech and debate.

and there are the drama queens who'll go "My heart weeps and my buttocks swell, for the state that Assassins Creed has reached...this isn't AC anymore...give me back my AC *sob*"

http://i.imgur.com/wGCPhNx.gif

pirate1802
10-18-2013, 04:43 PM

lmfao!!!!!!! But again, you can find such drama queens in any franchises. This isn't assassins creed/mass effect/tomb raider/deus ex/hitman/thief anymore!!!! *dies crying*

adventurewomen
10-18-2013, 04:58 PM
Maybe there will be the select few that will play AC4 for 10 minutes then decide they hate everything about the game! LMAO!

C3G Jester
10-18-2013, 05:00 PM
Right now the tide is in this games favor, as it is with pretty much every new release this gen. Loads of people over hype it, say its going to bring new content to the table, is all going to be revolutionary etc etc. Then, after only say 5 days of playing the game, everything turns sour. Just look at each game past AC2, GTA V, MGS4 (this took a while to get the negative swing) and other new releases.

How long do you give it before its labelled as crap by the hive minds? A month? A week? a few days?

And just what in the name of our father is that man doing by the sink? He clearly has no interest in washing his hands or his face yet he continues to motion towards it, like he has some kind of purpose in mind. Why I have half the mind to confront the man right this instant and tell him to state his affairs and his views on the topic at hand..

Is this something I should consider, or are there more pressing matters at hand?

AC2 was awesome

Sushiglutton
10-18-2013, 05:09 PM
Well I suppose people complained about the setting on the day it was announced :/. And I'm sure somenone will call it "worst in the franchise" on release day. I personally think AC4 will be the best AC-game. It's just that it isn't enough. AC has been plagued by gameplay and activity design since day one and AC4 does not look like the game that will fix it. That's not the devs fault of course, they need more time and more resources need to be dedicated to the gameplay focused teams imo.

lmfao!!!!!!! But again, you can find such drama queens in any franchises. This isn't assassins creed/mass effect/tomb raider/deus ex/hitman/thief anymore!!!! *dies crying*

Yeah this type of criticism is very sad indeed :(. Max Payne 3, Tomb Raider and Devil May Cry are three recent examples of excellent games being hated for not being like the previous ones. Very sad state of things when internet mobs scare develeopers from trying new things. I will say though I'm glad the Thief developers dropped the XP bonus for headshots :p

pirate1802
10-18-2013, 05:22 PM
yeah, you know.. I keep thinking what can this franchise actually achieve if the devs take a break, take a step back and think everything through. Like Shobhit's investigation thread.. there's so much this series can achieve if they only put a little thought in their game play and not be burdened by pressure of annual releases.

AnthonyA85
10-18-2013, 05:25 PM
I give it about a day before we start seeing the nitpickers flooding the forums complaining about almost everything.

I bet someone will even complain and say "Shark attacks don't cause insta death! Not realistic! Fail!"

And as for the Rum one, i'm actually expecting some pirates in the game to say "But why's the Rum gone?!"

adventurewomen
10-18-2013, 05:27 PM
yeah, you know.. I keep thinking what can this franchise actually achieve if the devs take a break, take a step back and think everything through. Like Shobhit's investigation thread.. there's so much this series can achieve if they only put a little thought in their game play and not be burdened by pressure of annual releases.
I agree, I would like to see a break for the franchise after AC4, just to give time for the series to develop and so that more fans could learn to appreciate the AC games a future of the franchise.

Sushiglutton
10-18-2013, 05:27 PM

Sometimes I feel a bit sad for the devs. I'm sure they are doing the best they can given the time they get. Then they get to see how games like TLOU and GTA V (devs getting pretty much all the time they needed including delays) get massive praise. AC has not been in the game of the year discussion since AC2 (when a little game called Unchardet 2 ran away with it on most sites). AC3 was not top ten on most sites. Selling tens of millions of copies is some comfort I suppose :). But I bet they would like to get that recognition in the industry as well. To achieve that Yves must open the wallet and give them some breathing room :p!

I agree, I would like to see a break for the franchise after AC4, just to give time for the series to develop and so that more fans could learn to appreciate the AC games a future of the franchise.

I think concluding the Kenway saga in 2014 and then take a break would make the most sense. Next year they will still be able to sell a lot on Ps3/X360. Then they could take a break and come back with a 100% next gen AC in 2016.

jayjay275
10-18-2013, 05:29 PM
I give it about a day before we start seeing the nitpickers flooding the forums complaining about almost everything.

I bet someone will even complain and say "Shark attacks don't cause insta death! Not realistic! Fail!"

And as for the Rum one, i'm actually expecting some pirates in the game to say "But why's the Rum gone?!"

That'd be awesome.

Jexx21
10-18-2013, 05:39 PM
Personally, I think the next game will release Spring 2015, and it'll be a Connor sequel.

jayjay275
10-18-2013, 05:41 PM
Personally, I think the next game will release Spring 2015, and it'll be a Connor sequel.

FRENCH REVOLUTION! I can feel it. :-)

Shahkulu101
10-18-2013, 05:42 PM
I have my day 1 complaint at the ready:

Eddard is not n azzassinz he pyrite for most game ov da franchize needz to stahp heaving 'splosions nd add inn acshool azzassinz stuff nf dey only said the creed 4 timez oobisaft don't cre bout series anymoar dey monie *****z

Jexx21
10-18-2013, 05:47 PM
hopefully not.

If they do I won't be sure what they're doing with Connor's character. He's far too devoted to the people of the Homestead to just up and leave them and the manor.

I'm hoping for something dealing with the Northwest Indian War and Canada.

FrankieSatt
10-18-2013, 05:51 PM
Why wait, why not start now. :p

When I judge the game it will be on 2 parts, one will be the Pirate part and the other will be the Assassin's Creed part.

If we are judging this game as an Assassin's Creed game than as of right now it doesn't look very good. I could be wrong and I hope I am. So far though, based on the extremely little bit we know about the Assassin's Creed part, I would have to say it's not looking good.

The Pirate part of the game actually looks good and interesting and that is why I'm buying the game, for that part only.

Normally games get better over time but it seems that with this series the games have gotten worse since ACII. Brotherhood and Revelations were decent, but nothing new and innovative. ACIII wasn't as good as ACII and I don't know if ACIV will be as good as ACIII.

jayjay275
10-18-2013, 05:58 PM
hopefully not.

If they do I won't be sure what they're doing with Connor's character. He's far too devoted to the people of the Homestead to just up and leave them and the manor.

Hopefully we can just get another Connor game. :-)

Aphex_Tim
10-18-2013, 06:49 PM
hopefully not.

I do think the French revolution is plausible.
There's an interactive conversation with Lafayette in AC3 where he says that if the war is over, he'll invite Connor to come visit him and his family in Paris. Then he talks about how Paris is a beautiful city, but is rotten on the inside. Could be some foreshadowing to a next Connor game!

pirate1802
10-18-2013, 07:18 PM
I have my day 1 complaint at the ready:

Eddard is not n azzassinz he pyrite for most game ov da franchize needz to stahp heaving 'splosions nd add inn acshool azzassinz stuff nf dey only said the creed 4 timez oobisaft don't cre bout series anymoar dey monie *****z

Thy prophesy hath been fulfilled.

silvermercy
10-18-2013, 08:10 PM
hopefully not.

I can't see him traveling to France either, tbh. For his character to be more plausible it would need to involve a Native American element somehow. And it can't be found in France. For France, a new assassin would be needed. It would also sound fresher (to have a French or half-French) assassin. So if there was a Connor game I'm also guessing either Latin America or Canada (oh and Ubisoft main offices are in Canada... hhmmm.... LOL)

ArabianFrost
10-18-2013, 08:19 PM
The hype about Connor returning has made me hate Connor's return more than anything else.

Seriously, have you guys not seen Edward? Imagine the potential of having a new and fresh assassin each instalment. It would be awesome. As for me, Connor can always be an NPC. Just trust the writing of AC and live Connor's narrative through the eyes of another character. After seeing how awesome Edward turned out, it has made me think that it would be very enjoyable to have a new character to contemplate about in each new game rather than stick with one to complete a fractionally incomplete personality transition of his.

STDlyMcStudpants
10-18-2013, 09:03 PM
Def a week or two....and will last for a couple of months
I see it with every game including GTA V
"Saints Row is better, over hyped crap"
It's going on right now
After all DLC comes out only the positive people will remain speaking about it..then in Feb the next AC will be announced on accident anddddd AC IV is old news :D
As far as worst in the series...AC 1 is going to give it some stiff competition ;D

But because it is so different, I see critics giving this game praise - at least more than AC 3
I predict a medacritic score of 89-92

pacmanate
10-18-2013, 09:13 PM
[QUOTE=ArabianFrost;9326313] Imagine the potential of having a new and fresh assassin each instalment./QUOTE]

Yes, each with their own origin stories, like it was planned.

Jexx21
10-18-2013, 09:20 PM
I actually don't like the idea of playing a new Assassin each installment, because I like to be able to focus on specific characters for a while and get their entire story.

It would be different in AC games only came once every three years though.

adventurewomen
10-18-2013, 09:24 PM
No thanks, Connor would be out of place in the French Revolution.

hopefully not.

I agree!

FrankieSatt
10-18-2013, 09:46 PM
I actually don't like the idea of playing a new Assassin each installment, because I like to be able to focus on specific characters for a while and get their entire story.

It would be different in AC games only came once every three years though.

I don't mind playing the same Assassin as long as they make it as a DLC and sell it as such. If they are going to charge full price for the game than they need to create a new Assassin every time. That was my complaint about Brotherhood and Revelations. I had no problem with Ezio being in them, I like Ezio as an Assassin. My problem was that they charged full price for games that pretty much were nothing but DLC.

ACfan443
10-18-2013, 09:59 PM

Any sort of malicious, immature attacks are distasteful and unwelcome obviously. However, ripping apart any unfulfilled claims by him or other devs in a mature and rational manner is fine imo.

I'm just eagerly awaiting the reviews now.

Jexx21
10-18-2013, 10:05 PM
Any sort of malicious, immature attacks are distasteful and unwelcome obviously. However, ripping apart any unfulfilled claims by him or other devs in a mature and rational manner is fine imo.

I'm just eagerly awaiting the reviews now.

"ripping apart"
"mature and rational"

rofl

those two phrases do not correlate

ACfan443
10-18-2013, 10:16 PM
"ripping apart"
"mature and rational"

rofl

those two phrases do not correlate

Didn't mean that in an aggressive context, meant that the claims should be scrutinised right to the core.

Jexx21
10-18-2013, 10:38 PM
That sounds aggressive to me when it's about a game.

Toa TAK
10-19-2013, 05:49 AM
I don't mind playing the same Assassin as long as they make it as a DLC and sell it as such. If they are going to charge full price for the game than they need to create a new Assassin every time. That was my complaint about Brotherhood and Revelations. I had no problem with Ezio being in them, I like Ezio as an Assassin. My problem was that they charged full price for games that pretty much were nothing but DLC.

I felt the same way.

If anything, every numbered title should be a new Assassin, but should they ever do the Brotherhood/Revelations route, keep it focused on the same character it's branching off of.

Also we need another Connor game. I gotta see the end of his life.

pirate1802
10-19-2013, 06:13 AM
The hype about Connor returning has made me hate Connor's return more than anything else.

Yeah, me too.

Seriously, have you guys not seen Edward? Imagine the potential of having a new and fresh assassin each instalment. It would be awesome. As for me, Connor can always be an NPC. Just trust the writing of AC and live Connor's narrative through the eyes of another character. After seeing how awesome Edward turned out, it has made me think that it would be very enjoyable to have a new character to contemplate about in each new game rather than stick with one to complete a fractionally incomplete personality transition of his.

EXACTLY! Although I do like Connor, if I had to choose between a Connor sequel or a French or Egyptian Assassin I'd choose the others everytime. I think AC should go back to the one game-one assassin rule. I know Connor fans would rage if he doesn't get a sequel, but good on ubi for breaking the mold with AC4. Most people I guess were expecting a Brotherhood-style game with Connor after AC3.

Also, that "fractionally incomplete" thing is totally true. Altair was as incomplete at the end of AC1 as is Connor after AC3. Yet we didn't see an Altair sequel and his fans wailing. All we got were a few glimpses into his later life 3 games later.

phoenix-force411
10-19-2013, 06:25 AM
I liked ACR more than ACB, but I don't know where ACIII really goes. I'm sure ACIV will still be a great game, and at least it can get feedback through every mission.... Great addition to the Animus...