pacmanate
10-17-2013, 07:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgmIg5CKugc&feature=youtu.be&a

jayjay275
10-17-2013, 07:49 PM
That guy is epic. Good demonstrations and history teaching. :P

poptartz20
10-17-2013, 07:57 PM
Haha.. for some odd reason when he did the sword demonstration I laughed a little bit. Just seemed odd. maybe I'm just odd though lol!

Great find thanks Pac!

Sushiglutton
10-17-2013, 08:08 PM
That guy is epic. Good demonstrations and history teaching. :P

Haha he was pretty cool. Would NOT buy a used car from him though :p

eagleforlife1
10-17-2013, 08:11 PM
Has this already been seen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFxWOq9HbzY&feature=youtu.be

Shahkulu101
10-17-2013, 08:14 PM
Haha this guy is pretty funny, I laughed at the sword demonstration as well - it was amusing watching him jutt around like that for some reason.

xboxauditore
10-17-2013, 08:22 PM
As interesting as this video was, I think Ubisoft need to stop putting out trailers now, I've seen enough and I'm hyped, but don't overdo it, which Ubisoft is dangerously close to doing.

poptartz20
10-17-2013, 08:32 PM
well... you don't have to watch the trailers but I know what you mean xboxauditore. We are 2 weeks out so let us just wait it out! But still...

Haha! Glad I wasn't the only one Shahkulu!

xboxauditore
10-17-2013, 08:40 PM
well... you don't have to watch the trailers but I know what you mean xboxauditore. We are 2 weeks out so let us just wait it out! But still...

Haha! Glad I wasn't the only one Shahkulu!

No no no I'll still watch them, so long as they give us lil' tastes of the game, I'll happily watch them :D but It does seem like Assassin's Creed becomes advertised more and more with each game, not that it's a bad thing!

Stealth Gamer92
10-17-2013, 08:42 PM
What he said about hand guns is why I asked on another thread why we get only a max of 4. He also actualy made me accept the 2 swords because at the end of the day they were fighting to win, and that means you cheat and do whatever it takes to kill the other guy before he kills you. :cool:

HiddenKiller612
10-17-2013, 09:52 PM
lol I chuckled when he was using the swords as well.. Awesome vid.

LoyalACFan
10-17-2013, 09:57 PM
What he said about hand guns is why I asked on another thread why we get only a max of 4

Probably because we have several models of pistols fit into the same holsters. You could feasibly have a dozen derringers on your person at any given time, but since the larger pistols would be in the same holsters in the game, it would start getting really silly if we swapped out the little pocket pistols with hulking flintlock behemoths like the ones in this video. Four would already be pushing it with guns that big, especially when you're carrying two cutlasses and a blowgun too.

Also... should we take this as a hint that Edward gets grenados? I know this guy isn't an official UBI rep per se, but that's kinda what he was suggesting.

Stealth Gamer92
10-17-2013, 11:21 PM
Probably because we have several models of pistols fit into the same holsters. You could feasibly have a dozen derringers on your person at any given time, but since the larger pistols would be in the same holsters in the game, it would start getting really silly if we swapped out the little pocket pistols with hulking flintlock behemoths like the ones in this video. Four would already be pushing it with guns that big, especially when you're carrying two cutlasses and a blowgun too.

Also... should we take this as a hint that Edward gets grenados? I know this guy isn't an official UBI rep per se, but that's kinda what he was suggesting.

But they didn't have Derringers back then as far as I know. The only problem would be the mini-bluderbus's. The guy said they put those guns anywhere they could fit them not just in holsters but sash's or their pockets if they hed any. I could understand haveing a limit associated with ech gun with the large-bore and blunderbus being limited to 4. Not a gamebreaker but I still long for being able to be a walking gun rack.

LoyalACFan
10-17-2013, 11:56 PM
But they didn't have Derringers back then as far as I know. The only problem would be the mini-bluderbus's. The guy said they put those guns anywhere they could fit them not just in holsters but sash's or their pockets if they hed any. I could understand haveing a limit associated with ech gun with the large-bore and blunderbus being limited to 4. Not a gamebreaker but I still long for being able to be a walking gun rack.

Maybe derringer isn't the word I'm looking for... I'm not really a weapons expert. But I'm pretty sure they did have little pistols like this, even though this is a more recent model.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/11/Booth_deringer.jpg

Anyway, I thought you were a stealth fan? It's either stealth or walking gun rack, you have to choose one :p

Stealth Gamer92
10-18-2013, 01:12 AM
Maybe derringer isn't the word I'm looking for... I'm not really a weapons expert. But I'm pretty sure they did have little pistols like this, even though this is a more recent model.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/11/Booth_deringer.jpg

Anyway, I thought you were a stealth fan? It's either stealth or walking gun rack, you have to choose one :p

Yes they did have small ones for the era. That is, take that gun and size it up a little.

I am a true-stealth fan. In SC that means never killing or being seen or I restart the checkpoint. In AC that means only useing hidden blades and trying my best to not be seen but not as strict as SC, BUT I am also a history enthusiast especialy medievil(mainly arms armour and fotifications) and pirates. I will play ACIV as an AC game when Edward starts embraceing the Creed more but until the I will play like a ruthless pirate trying to get rich by any means I deem necesary.