PDA

View Full Version : Terrible Customer Service.

Averam
10-17-2013, 11:14 AM
Yesterday I opened a ticket to Customer Services. It was pretty self-explanatory, or so I thought:

"I purchased a Legendary Gladiator, Oenomaus, today at approximately 15:00 UK time for 7 gold. After the servers went down at approximately 17:00 UK time and then came back up around 18:30 UK time, I logged back in to the game to find that I had lost Oenomaus. Please could you restore him to my account?"

In response to this ticket, I got the following from "Paul":

"Hi Averam,
For information of how to retrieve your DLC please have a look at the following support article:-
Http://support.Xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live/marketplace-and-purchasing/cant-play-downloaded-content"

Now, from this response not only is it clear that my original ticket wasn't read properly as it in no way addresses the issue, it gives the impression that your CS guys know little to nothing about the games they are supporting, otherwise they wouldn't have pointed me to an article about DLC for a game that features ZERO DLC.

What can be done about my issue? As right now unimpressed by both the issue and its suggested resolution, I find both of these unsatisfactory.

CoRRoNa
10-18-2013, 07:31 PM
Yeah got the same problem. i wrote them my problem (basically the same like yours) and they told me to reinstall Spartacus. Good Job -.-

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-19-2013, 12:11 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums, please PM a member of Support or a Forum Manager your ticket number so we can investigate. Please also reply to the ticket.

Averam
10-19-2013, 05:36 PM
I have already replied to the ticket, and I have been informed that it has been passed to the "second level department" for further analysis. However, that was two days ago, which makes it three days since I opened the ticket originally, and I haven't heard anything since, which is frankly rather ridiculous for what should be a relatively simple issue to resolve. I have PM'd you the ticket number Ubi-Mush.

Averam
10-21-2013, 06:28 PM
Five days now and still no resolution, without even an update on what is going on for the last three days. Speaking as someone who works in Customer Service, I find this utterly appalling and based on this experience, Ubisoft have lost any chance of me becoming a paying customer for Spartacus Legends. Originally I wanted Oenomaus restored to my account. Now I'd settle for a refund of the gold spent on him and an apology. I mean honestly, do you really consider this acceptable?

Averam
10-23-2013, 08:37 AM
So after SIX days of waiting, this is the final response I get:

"Can you please delete the game from the console and then re-download again, if the Gladiator is still missing, please contact Xbox support regarding the loss of the premium currency."

So no resolution whatsoever, not even a word of apology. Oh and suprisingly the suggested fix didn't work. That was totally worth the almost-week-long wait.

CoRRoNa
10-25-2013, 04:22 PM
To me they said, they will proofe it. Never heard from them.