PDA

View Full Version : Black chest edition

stagman1993
10-16-2013, 06:37 PM
Is the Black chest edition of the game no longer available on pc in the uk could really do with an answer regarding this.

Mr_Shade
10-16-2013, 08:27 PM
Hi,

Stocks of the game maybe in limited supply now - I did post a warning a few weeks back about stock levels, so if it's not listed on the site, it is likely to currently be out of stock.

Please contact the Store support, who should be able to tell you more - and if it will be re-stocked.

stagman1993
10-17-2013, 11:13 AM
Is there anychance more will become available as i would have pre-ordered earlier but i was initally getting the ded-sec edition of watchdogs before the game got pushed into 2014.
Or am i better to just preorder one of the other versions of the game.

I have tried to get in contact with the store but couldnt find an email or anything to contact them on and one of the webpages where that information should have been didnt appear to load.

Mr_Shade
10-18-2013, 10:35 AM
Is there anychance more will become available as i would have pre-ordered earlier but i was initally getting the ded-sec edition of watchdogs before the game got pushed into 2014.
Or am i better to just preorder one of the other versions of the game.

I have tried to get in contact with the store but couldnt find an email or anything to contact them on and one of the webpages where that information should have been didnt appear to load.

You should be able to contact them via the contact us page?

or

www.support.ubi.com

or you can call them:

http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx

Only store support can answer questions related to stock.