PDA

View Full Version : AC3 multiplayer limited mode

Nofearxxx25
10-13-2013, 02:49 PM
guys from morning the ac3 multiplayer is not workin and is in limited mode. please check the problem and please fix it fast

Ayor26
10-13-2013, 03:11 PM
Yes Ubisoft Serveur fail

Millda4
10-13-2013, 03:24 PM
so it'D be fine if someone from ubi say something about it anyway Iam not suprise coz If it will be before 1st November I'll got it but its 13th Oc so...

jackylucky2011
10-13-2013, 03:38 PM
Right, ubi servers suck. It has happened for 6 hours

vinciedent
10-13-2013, 03:41 PM
Yes i can't get in either :(

AmaZim2
10-13-2013, 03:43 PM
:(

MaxViper_Ghost
10-13-2013, 03:44 PM
Why Ubisoft why? Please buy good servers, you can afford it :/

Sheldor196
10-13-2013, 03:47 PM
i have got the same problem

Nofearxxx25
10-13-2013, 03:47 PM
cmon guys we are all waiting from morning

sivafromeast
10-13-2013, 03:49 PM
:mad::mad::mad:

Rachit.
10-13-2013, 03:52 PM
Please ubi fix like never before so this would never happen :p:p:p:p

D4rthK1LL3r
10-13-2013, 03:56 PM
This **** is exactly like the one which happened to ACR at the time of AC3 release :mad:

Millda4
10-13-2013, 04:00 PM
lol I am not alone who think that :-)) anyway I really dont know why EA's servers dont fall down?? and if it happens they are so mature and they're write it on forum or twitt but ubi not my big prob is I am really *****ckin fan of AC thats why I still playing so I really want to see some answer from ubi guys

frek1546
10-13-2013, 04:02 PM
Some admin should really reply now.... Making such secret shutdown shuld only mean unprecendated situation like a hack... Or else they should keep us posted with all malfunctions from their side.

Millda4
10-13-2013, 04:09 PM
LOL some guy wrote a msg the servers are down since morning or even earlier so I guess admins are on vacation :-) lets go onto ACB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jackylucky2011
10-13-2013, 04:16 PM
ACR can't find session too, It says like it has a server problem can't create a session.

Nofearxxx25
10-13-2013, 04:21 PM
ubisoft we are all expecting a reply in this thread

Millda4
10-13-2013, 04:23 PM
ACB works fine I've been there and ACR might too dont know I was in game but not in match

Nofearxxx25
10-13-2013, 04:35 PM
LOL some guy wrote a msg the servers are down since morning or even earlier so I guess admins are on vacation :-) lets go onto ACB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i seriously think that this guy is telling the truth, they r on hardcore vacation

M4ST3R_M4TK4
10-13-2013, 04:41 PM
Ubisoft please fix this issue ...

Millda4
10-13-2013, 04:47 PM
i played at 2am and it worked, i dont know what happend and why ubi cant say much more about it. I starting to thinkin this is our private chat room without ubi maybe I am startin be a little annoyin but i dont care I spend my money for something and |I just wanna know why? thats all. Ubi say something 2h or 3h will be workin on our servers --- just give us something

D4rthK1LL3r
10-13-2013, 05:03 PM
@milld4 : this is what they did last year but this time its a complete shutdown maybe.....:confused:

Elebro2011
10-13-2013, 05:04 PM
Its like a government shutdown. Only its ubisoft servers shutdown.

wazza626
10-13-2013, 06:02 PM
Ubisoft won't comment, as they don't care, and they'll come up later and give some excuse of something breaking, when all they needed to do was tell us what's going on, and if something broke, they should really get better servers

Millda4
10-13-2013, 06:33 PM
I starting to thinkin that Forum is really pointless I guess I'll have better luck If I'll shouting out of my window maybe someone will tell me W*F goin on but I said I playing since Brotherhood Mp came out so I am not suprised if on ubi side is silence coz almost everytime when they've some issue I am just listenin or readin their crying LOOOOOL almost whole day....... I am out of word maybe just one when AC4 will come everyone will be play SP and AC3 MP will die anyway its same as ACB or ACR so I dont know why servers are down same as year ago????? coz i have to say I dont care the consolist guys so why are we punished to we cant play MP??

bolz87
10-13-2013, 06:52 PM
Even Initiates doesn't work correctly :(

PS: and obviusly the down is when?? On Sunday -.-

nyxnem
10-13-2013, 07:32 PM
You are in LIMITED mode

WHAT!!!! :mad:
Nooooo not again please!!!!!
Less than a month ago I had the same problem with acr but this time is ac3!!!

YazX_
10-13-2013, 10:49 PM
it seems the office boy hit the power cable while cleaning, same happened with ACR before AC3 release, i wonder if it is the same office boy.

xXRabbit_77
10-14-2013, 05:13 AM
Please solve this :(

Nofearxxx25
10-14-2013, 07:14 AM
this is ******** its been like this for almost 24hrs, what hell is this ****. are you guys dead or somthing

Br0h0
10-14-2013, 09:57 AM
Damn, I just bought this game earlier and having the same issue. AWESOME

jackylucky2011
10-14-2013, 10:40 AM
Seriously, you guys won't fix anything? It has the problem for 24+ hours

You guys can't ****ing reply anything about the problem?

just response something like I have to wait how long more. Don't make your customers be pissed of like this...

SnoopyNoob
10-14-2013, 10:40 AM
it seems the office boy hit the power cable while cleaning, same happened with ACR before AC3 release, i wonder if it is the same office boy.

yeah xD i remember the same **** on acr before 1 month of ac3 release :D

LeSter-HuN
10-14-2013, 11:15 AM
Hi!!!!
For me it ac3 I would have problem with a multinational company. I cannot join up Ubisoft servers!!!!
Already 2 days.and the multinational company runs in a manner limited only!but interesting that the assassin creed brootherhood perfectly fut!!! they would can what watching may be how the gond!!! the Steam-en I bought the game.

bolz87
10-14-2013, 11:54 AM
LOL wonderful 24+ of server down and nobody is here to explain what's going on

Mr_Shade
10-14-2013, 12:06 PM
Hi Guys,

I have alerted the team - please make sure you have also contacted support - so they are aware of the time you have been unable to connect.

www.support.ubi.com

Nofearxxx25
10-14-2013, 01:33 PM
its about time someone from the authority replied. by the way, why did it take u guys sooo long to reply:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Mr_Shade
10-14-2013, 01:55 PM
its about time someone from the authority replied. by the way, why did it take u guys sooo long to reply:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I can't answer for the other staff - however I was on my days off.

If you are having issues you should always contact support first - since they would also be the first people to be able to check the status etc.

Also the official facebook / twitter accounts, may have also offered a reply over the weekend, since these are staffed.

ThEoS_EnYaLiOs
10-14-2013, 01:58 PM
ACIII MP Italy down since yesterday morning (night?) "Limited Mode"
Just a simple message from you guys (yes you UBI) wouldn' be too much for all the players that spend lots of money...

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ThEoS_EnYaLiOs
10-14-2013, 02:09 PM

right on!

ThEoS_EnYaLiOs
10-14-2013, 02:12 PM
I can't answer for the other staff - however I was on my days off.

If you are having issues you should always contact support first - since they would also be the first people to be able to check the status etc.

Also the official facebook / twitter accounts, may have also offered a reply over the weekend, since these are staffed.

Really???? We should contact support before anyone at UBI realises that in half the world (if not the whole world) ACIII MP servers are down??? Really??? Oh yes, yesterday was Sunday... all going to church right? Well it's 3PM Monday now, and not even the slightest sign from UBI.... Well done guys, well done!! In Italian we say: "Fate una figura di merda!!" Look it up on Google, that is if you have internet over at UBI... off course...
Ciao, ciao!

ThEoS_EnYaLiOs
10-14-2013, 02:14 PM
Oh yes, over 36 hours servers down time... just for the records...

Mr_Shade
10-14-2013, 02:33 PM
Really???? We should contact support before anyone at UBI realises that in half the world (if not the whole world) ACIII MP servers are down??? Really??? Oh yes, yesterday was Sunday... all going to church right? Well it's 3PM Monday now, and not even the slightest sign from UBI.... Well done guys, well done!! In Italian we say: "Fate una figura di merda!!" Look it up on Google, that is if you have internet over at UBI... off course...
Ciao, ciao!
no...

I am saying you should contact them if you want a reply about the issue, if no one is about on the forum - which is not connected with the support system.

Your contacts to support also help pin point the issue for them - it could be a very local issue to one region - so the more contact they get - the quicker it can be to fix.. and also alerts them to the numbers affected..

And I take it - i don't count as 'ubi' ...

So, I suggest you stop putting words into my mouth...

Millda4
10-14-2013, 02:55 PM
hi Mr:Shade if I can say it just for myself I guess nodoby here putting words on your mouth all what we wanna know WHAT HAPPEND WITH SERVERS ->AC3's servers coz ACB and ACR's servers are fine and we are upset on ubisoft there arent doubts about it coz I am one of bunch of guys who started playing AC since beginng including ACB MP maybe I am annoying and cheeky but if ubi'S support didnt sended anything we tried forum and yeah I respecting weekend's days off but still...

Millda4
10-14-2013, 02:59 PM
and just one thing I dont wanna say something bad on your persona I am just saying to UBISOFT what I have in my mind coz Its really cheap doing same strategy as year ago and especialy who knows and why it happend back there, Mainly I am not a child and I get it if UBISOFT have to do some maintenance or else but basicly JUST LET us know is priceless

Darkknife69
10-14-2013, 03:05 PM
I opened a ticket as soon as I found that this issue effected all people on my friends list. just had official response from the support team:

https://fqyahw.blu.livefilestore.com/y2pjKS_D12JArot9Bsn9UlRDkctLLmyaOGItO5cC88HO5Uyf-U9EqYCaIJeTOPmi1n65aK3B-YSSeHyh6GFUT2qZKliMO_5dYl2re7kgw42rVE/Untitled.png?psid=1

pretty helpful support -.-

Foskyoutube
10-14-2013, 03:06 PM
come on guys, i know you all want to play, i do too, but imagine if you were in their shoes. Maybe they're trying to take the matchmaking and improve it in ac4. Give them some time guys.

Nofearxxx25
10-14-2013, 03:15 PM
no...

I am saying you should contact them if you want a reply about the issue, if no one is about on the forum - which is not connected with the support system.

Your contacts to support also help pin point the issue for them - it could be a very local issue to one region - so the more contact they get - the quicker it can be to fix.. and also alerts them to the numbers affected..

And I take it - i don't count as 'ubi' ...

So, I suggest you stop putting words into my mouth...
well we all already informed this issuse to the customer support and they are still finding out whats the problem is.

by the MR_SHADE this problem is worldwide. if u want to name some countries i don't mind

(united states, germany, south africa, russia, india, ) it goes on.

by the way im not trying to be rude or anything.

but all we were waiting a reply from u guys and u din't.

this was the reason that pissed us off

Darkknife69
10-14-2013, 03:28 PM
to be honest I know that we're all upset. but this is one of those things that happen, yes we cant play multiplayer but on the other hand we cant buy from Uplay either. so we might be getting worked up but it is in Ubisoft support to get this sorted as quickly as they can, its just going to take time. although when is does get fixed it is possible to inform us on here please?

Mr_Shade
10-14-2013, 03:29 PM
Well I can only apologise that someone else didn't post in my absence.

You guys still need to be talking to support though, since they could have replied via facebook /twitter - even if you are not a member, someone could have posted the replies here, at the very least.

As I said, the forums are not here to replace support - so sometimes delays happen, if staff are not working etc.

We always ask people to contact support - since they will need as much information as possible about regions affected etc - so while some may feel they don't want too - it's important none the less - since they can offer updates if not fixes.

UPDATE

The servers should now be back up and running - please reboot etc

D4rthK1LL3r
10-14-2013, 05:19 PM
Yup they r UP

Millda4
10-14-2013, 05:36 PM
damn and all of us after we spend a lot of time to complaining about servers I HAVE TO SAY THX GUYS

ThEoS_EnYaLiOs
10-14-2013, 07:03 PM
Dear Mr_Shade,
I do want to apologize to you personally, this situation is surely not your fault and at least you are trying to reply to all the angry players for which, I might hope, we are all thankful!

I did open a ticket as soon as I found out that not only I, but the whole of Italy, Germany, India, ecc. seemed to be having the same problem... A reply is still due...

The thing is, we're not so much angry about the problem, but about the fact that UBI doesn't communicate anything as if they didn't even realise there IS a problem... So when I read your first comment, it itched just a bit that you would suggest that if we wanted the problem solved, we'd have to be the ones to point it out to UBI assistance, which would be correct if it wasn't for a Worldwide problem... With the kind of software UBI is running there is really no need for all of us to "point out" we have a problem, I'm sure they can see exactly who's having trouble: EVERYONE:

So please accept my apologies to you, I'm sure you're a great person ;-)

nyxnem
10-14-2013, 07:22 PM
Thank you very much for responding :)