PDA

View Full Version : Abstergo products spotted in the Wild

Lowly Assassin
10-12-2013, 07:43 PM
did abstergo show fottage of this in one of there AC3 MP trailers?

http://www.itworld.com/sites/default/files/fitbit_force.jpg

its been branded the
Fitbit Force (http://www.itworld.com/personal-tech/378146/remember-fitbit-force-leak-its-real-and-available-pre-order)
but we all know abstergo's intentions
right?

adventurewomen
10-12-2013, 07:50 PM
LOL! I have a Fitbit Flex, no Abstergo haven't got anything to do with that product. If Absertgo were real, I'd ask them to start releasing their Animus.technology so I can go back to the year 1781 to go and give Connor a hug because he needs one at that time.

I-Like-Pie45
10-12-2013, 08:11 PM
LOL! I have a Fitbit Flex, no Abstergo haven't got anything to do with that product. If Absertgo were real, I'd ask them to start releasing their Animus.technology so I can go back to the year 1781 to go and give Connor a hug because he needs one at that time.

Animus are not the same thing as time machines

unless your ancestor happens to be someone who gave connor a hug

ArabianFrost
10-12-2013, 08:15 PM
Reading more about it, that thing looks really cool and I don't even move from my bed.

I-Like-Pie45
10-12-2013, 08:19 PM
btw Arabian

eat your fruits and vegetables

or abstergo will get you

Lowly Assassin
10-12-2013, 08:29 PM
I'm sorry that I have to do this
What makes you so sure Abstergo are not real?
We used to have a thread over at UbiWorkshop about Abstergo being spotted in the real world (no relation to UBisoft or video games), the logo has been spotted in the real world (on labourers tools / builders tools) and the company name has been spotted in eastern Europe (bit I forget the companies affiliated with them) and now UbiWorkshop servers are closed :(

And I was sort of only messing around, bit it is good to see how close ubi/ Abstergo get to real life

And how is the fitbit flex? I was going to get one until I realised it was not an Abstergo product and oh its not compatible with my phone

ArabianFrost
10-12-2013, 08:35 PM
We used to have a thread over at UbiWorkshop about Abstergo being spotted in the real world (no relation to UBisoft or video games), the logo has been spotted in the real world (on labourers tools / builders tools) and the company name has been spotted in eastern Europe (bit I forget the companies affiliated with them) and now UbiWorkshop servers are closed :(

And I was sort of only messing around, bit it is good to see how close ubi/ Abstergo get to real life

And how is the fitbit flex? I was going to get one until I realised it was not an Abstergo product and oh its not compatible with my phone

Do you want your tinfoil hat with or without glitter?

ArabianFrost
10-12-2013, 08:36 PM
btw Arabian

eat your fruits and vegetables

or abstergo will get you

Not if the saturated fat gets to me first.

Shahkulu101
10-12-2013, 08:39 PM
If those watches were cakes, I would eat them.

I-Like-Pie45
10-12-2013, 08:39 PM
Not if the saturated fat gets to me first.
http://supersizedmeals.com/food/images/articles/20060125050438458_21.jpg
do it then, let it take you before Candlejack do

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-12-2013, 08:40 PM

I'm also interested in this, I doubt it is compatible with my phone either.

Lowly Assassin
10-12-2013, 08:43 PM
Do you want your tinfoil hat with or without glitter?sparkles Oo I'll take the shiny shiny please
Pink tinfoil with sparkles

adventurewomen
10-12-2013, 09:07 PM
Illuminati & Free Masons <- they exist! A fictional company Abstergo don't sorry - sadly.

ArabianFrost
10-12-2013, 09:24 PM
http://supersizedmeals.com/food/images/articles/20060125050438458_21.jpg
do it then, let it take you before Candlejack do
I just had a heart attack looking at this glorious beast.

Illuminati & Free Masons <- they exist! A fictional company Abstergo don't sorry - sadly.

You want your tinfoil hat with feathers and native artwork?

I'm going to start a tinfoil hat business at this rate.

I-Like-Pie45
10-12-2013, 09:31 PM
Freemasons do/did exist. George Washington, Andrew Jackson, and Wyatt Earp for example were all supposedly members and at one point there was an anti-Mason society in AM.

Illuminati exist too - their members include Mr. Fantastic, Dr. Strange, Professor X, and Iron Man who meet in a secret think tank to control the world every year

Lowly Assassin
10-12-2013, 09:33 PM
A rose by any other name.....
(In reference to illuminati+ free masons vs Abstergo)

SixKeys
10-12-2013, 10:09 PM
They're not the same thing even in the AC universe, though. AC3 has some stuff about Freemasons but they are completely separate from the Templars.

Lowly Assassin
10-12-2013, 10:14 PM
They're not the same thing even in the AC universe, though. AC3 has some stuff about Freemasons but they are completely separate from the Templars.

I'm a bit lost
The templars seem to have members in all walks of life, so I'm not suggesting that all Freemasons or illuminati where templars, as a lot of past figures where unaware of this "secret war" between assassins and templars, so not all but some
I give up, its all a video game, nothing really matters, obviously Abstergo aren't real just as assassins and templates aren't real and well there wasn't a TWCB / first civ
And the world was really created in 7 days, (its true look it up)

pacmanate
10-12-2013, 10:42 PM

The animus isn't a time machine

I-Like-Pie45
10-12-2013, 11:44 PM
I already said that

thief

>:x