PDA

View Full Version : AC Story Mode compared to AC Multiplayer-_-

darknesreasz
10-12-2013, 04:02 PM
I have question why can't we jump off or to stuff in story unlike in mult u have to wait till u get to the end of the platform to just jump?:nonchalance::nonchalance::nonchalance:
Like u can tap jump button way before it's time to jump off but u can't in multiplayer mode. That's just my question

Lowly Assassin
10-12-2013, 04:05 PM
I have question why can't we jump off or to stuff in story unlike in mult u have to wait till u get to the end of the platform to just jump?:nonchalance::nonchalance::nonchalance:
Like u can tap jump button way before it's time to jump off but u can't in multiplayer mode. That's just my question

whcih game are you playing?
not mocking you but ac1 2 b r 3 4? which one?

TheDanteEX
10-12-2013, 09:29 PM
Control has always been "neater" in multiplayer. It just makes it easier for the developers to know when a player is vulnerable or not. If there were too many variables it would be difficult and likely glitchy.

Lowly Assassin
10-12-2013, 09:35 PM
Control has always been "neater" in multiplayer. It just makes it easier for the developers to know when a player is vulnerable or not. If there were too many variables it would be difficult and likely glitchy.

You mean like being in mid air and then being dragged back to a step before you jumped because the game/ server.has not registered that you have landed from your mid air jump yet
Or being dragged back down a wall run because the game has not registered that you have reached a ledge or finished climbing onto the roof yet
These things make me :(

TheDanteEX
10-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Well, maybe neat wasn't the right word for it. It's just.. more tight. It's a bit more restrictive but less loose I guess. But I was actually targeting my post at the OP.

Lowly Assassin
10-12-2013, 09:58 PM
Well, maybe neat wasn't the right word for it. It's just.. more tight. It's a bit more restrictive but less loose I guess. But I was actually targeting my post at the OP.

I guess I got confused as you didn't quote anybody in your post
But I can see how it could be a lot messier, if we where allowed to do ally the things we could in SP, I also think I understand why all the drag back kills happen in MP so I try not to get too frustrated and try to learn to tweak my timing a bit better, I did get it down to being able to run like a headless chicken in a lot of domination circles without getting drag back kills, but that extra gun still gets me occasionally