PDA

View Full Version : A question for Ubisoft and everyone else

LUR21
10-11-2013, 12:35 PM
So I have played the whole series on ps3. I have just recently bought a hardcore pc system and re bought the whole series. Which is beautiful by the way.

my question more goes to AC3. I have played whole series through on PC with giotech ps3 controller. In AC3 it still works fine but it shows me Xbox buttons.

So just wondering in the the future could it be an option to choose what format of control you are using with the PC?

maybe shade can help out and pass this on.

Thanks very much

adventurewomen
10-11-2013, 12:39 PM
There is no way to change the GUI of the buttons in AC3's HUD.

AC3 on the PC was designed to be used with the 360 controller for windows. I use that controller it works the best for AC games on the PC.

I think you're making it harder for yourself when playing with a PS3 type controller when the games on PC aren't designed to be used with that controller. tbh.

LUR21
10-11-2013, 12:50 PM
Yeah true. I'm kind of hoping there won't be much difference between ps4 ack flag and PC version. I have ordered both just to compare the difference. If ps4 is close ill be sticking with that. Thanks for reply.

adventurewomen
10-11-2013, 12:58 PM
Yeah true. I'm kind of hoping there won't be much difference between ps4 ack flag and PC version. I have ordered both just to compare the difference. If ps4 is close ill be sticking with that. Thanks for reply.
I also must say it would be unrealistic for Ubi to release a patch for the change in buttons GUI for AC3's HUD. When Ubisoft are focused on the release of AC4 and the development of AC5.

The difference being with both the PS4 and PC versions because I've played both of the AC4 demos recently is the fact that the graphics are amazing on the PC version. AC4 will support DX11 now so that's great! :)

PS4's hardware is a few years old, the PC being the latest that's if you upgrade all the time.

You're Welcome.

LUR21
10-11-2013, 01:05 PM
Yeah don't really want it changed for AC 3 just hoping it's something they can implement in future titles. But lucky enough I have both ps3 and Xbox 360 so I'm used to both but just prefer ps controller types and setup for assassins creed.

Thanks again

adventurewomen
10-11-2013, 01:14 PM
Yeah don't really want it changed for AC 3 just hoping it's something they can implement in future titles. But lucky enough I have both ps3 and Xbox 360 so I'm used to both but just prefer ps controller types and setup for assassins creed.

Thanks again
Honestly I don't see the 360 PC controller changing for the PC versions for AC, my guess is the programming and code is easier to set up the 360 controller to work on PC games because of the PC being Microsoft of course.

I've been playing the 360 and PC versions of AC since 2007, I prefer the 360 Controller setup for AC. I have played AC on the PS3 verisons I couldn't get used the small contoller because honestly the controller was uncomfortable for the PS3 version. Recently I played the AC4 demos on the PS4 version and the PS4 controller feels better in the hand it feels like the 360 controller which makes me feel like I should consider a purchasing a PS4, If I do buy a PS4 it would have to wait atleast till next year after the first update since Sony update fairly quickly. However for now I've pre-ordered both the 360 & PC versions of AC4.

:)