PDA

View Full Version : Startup Clan (Faction 5) - News Hub - Fansite

txshurricane
10-10-2013, 05:28 PM
Hello, all,

Faction 5 is a clan with roots in SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs and has dabbled in primarily shooter games across several platforms.

It looks like The Division will finally be the defining online tactical action game for the next generation, and Faction 5 is being rebuilt from the ground up.

The F5 command structure is very basic and will be modified as more information is released on the game. Our platform of choice will be the PlayStation 4, with room for expansion to PC or Xbox One.

This is a startup clan - participate on our forum to help shape and mold the Faction into a state-of-the-art co-op and versus team. Even if you don't want to join, feel free to follow our The Division news blog.

www.Faction5.com (http://www.faction5.com)

Daos_Strange
10-11-2013, 08:08 PM
There appears to be a problem with the website. I get an error message when trying to register.

txshurricane
10-12-2013, 06:54 AM
Thank you. It's working now.

DEATH TRAP204
10-14-2013, 05:00 AM
Hello, all,

Faction 5 is a clan with roots in SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs and has dabbled in primarily shooter games across several platforms.

It looks like The Division will finally be the defining online tactical action game for the next generation, and Faction 5 is being rebuilt from the ground up.

The F5 command structure is very basic and will be modified as more information is released on the game. Our platform of choice will be the PlayStation 4, with room for expansion to PC or Xbox One.

This is a startup clan - participate on our forum to help shape and mold the Faction into a state-of-the-art co-op and versus team. Even if you don't want to join, feel free to follow our The Division news blog.

www.Faction5.com (http://www.faction5.com)

I am very interested in your clan for this game but I am an xbox user. I really hope you decide to make a xbox extention and I would love to help get that up and running if you are interested. I ran a very well known clan back in the day on the original Ghost Recon on PC.
On another note I am having issues with your site. I created a login and activated the account but it keeps telling me "You cannot access the private section of this site." All I am trying to do is post on the forum thanks for your help!

Daos_Strange
10-14-2013, 02:29 PM
I created a login and activated the account but it keeps telling me "You cannot access the private section of this site." All I am trying to do is post on the forum thanks for your help!

same problem here

txshurricane
10-15-2013, 05:52 AM
Thanks for the feedback, everyone. It's fixed now! You can log in.

Ubi_Antoine
10-16-2013, 11:36 AM
Looks like a great site. Added to my favourites!

txshurricane
10-17-2013, 09:39 PM

Thank you!

UnckyBadTouch
10-17-2013, 10:39 PM

Thanks for the props man, we are avidly following your game and cannot wait until it launches!

Faction 5 is still looking for more RPG and TPS vets with an understanding of small squad based tactics, who have great attitudes and a sense of humor. Currently quite a few of our joining members have a real life spec ops background and we would love to have more join us. Xbone members do not shy away, we need you too :)

UnckyBadTouch
10-19-2013, 02:02 AM
Still looking for more players interested on both the PS4 and the Xbone. Our PS4 boys are looking to start playing some Clancy games on PS3 to get a feel for playing with each other and starting up some basic tactics. The few of us we have on Xbox right now are looking at starting to play BF3, and then BF4 soon as the Xbone comes out to start building chemistry together. hop over to the site: http://www.faction5.com to check us out! We are still in the beginning stages. If you are looking for a clan where your input will be valued and help build the foundation of a strong The Division clan then we are looking for you.

tuxpenguino
10-19-2013, 10:18 AM
Been a semi-professionally tourney gamer for medal of honor Warfighter and have been very competitive in Blacklight and Warframe as a van general and administrative in Liquid State for nearly a year. Fractures in the clan have pushed me to my breaking point. If the solution cannot be found I am up for recruitment. I am a great team player and communication is key in anything I play. Very by the book and loyal to the core. Let me know if I can be of any help. Faction 5 looks like a great place to initiate a pc presence. I might be able to help you with networking-photosop-sonyvegas-and clan logistics.

You an contact me on steam via (tuxpenguino) my handle.

Naivebear
10-20-2013, 02:57 PM
Aye!

I would be also interested in joining Your group mates! Im very much everything what tuxpenguino said he is, highly loyal, respective and communicative person, who loves to laugh and spend some quality time presenting my team-working attitude and loads of good sense of humour! Im also owner of PC so I might create or join PC-strike-team with tuxpenguino, if we both manage to get in ! Hopefully see you around :)

UnckyBadTouch
10-20-2013, 09:00 PM
Hey guys, I've brought the thought of adding PC guys into the mix on our boards. Hoping to soon have an answer for you guys!

UnckyBadTouch
10-20-2013, 09:09 PM
You guys should come over to the boards and introduce yourselves! We would be more than happy to be represented on the PC version!

Pipske
10-20-2013, 09:43 PM
I'd be more than happy to represent on PC. Just signed up on your site.

UnckyBadTouch
10-20-2013, 10:58 PM
Awesome! Looking forward to hearing from you.

AshfaqNawaz
10-21-2013, 10:15 AM
Signed up on your site :)
Looking forward to play this on PC

Daos_Strange
10-21-2013, 03:06 PM
For those of you who have shied away from our site because of it being primarily a PS4 clan... we have been gaining lots of support for both the X1 and PC on the site. At this point, all players are welcome to join us.

AshfaqNawaz
10-21-2013, 04:00 PM
Could someone brief me about the clan system, for this game?
I actually didn't get it.. :/
On how to join how things are how many members.. .etcc

UnckyBadTouch
10-21-2013, 07:01 PM
Could someone brief me about the clan system, for this game?
I actually didn't get it.. :/
On how to join how things are how many members.. .etcc

When they finish hammering down the in game clan system we will probably get some info on how they plan on implementing it. So far they aren't planning to have a clan cap on numbers. Other than that I haven't found any more information on the clan system. I would assume you would have to be in the same faction, but again that is a guess.

As far as Faction 5, currently we are trying to get our numbers up and make sure we have enough for fireteams. We have a few different games we are going to start playing with each other on the current console generation and the next to get a handle on each others skills, weaknesses, and strengths. Working on current Clancy games to get a feel of the gameplay and start to possibly work out some tactics that work well with certain members grouped together. Build chemistry together before the game comes out. You can never be too prepared. :)

Naivebear
10-21-2013, 08:41 PM
Come on guys, register on forums already. Im looking for people to play on PC with! I know there is still a lot of time but it would be cool to start something even small from now on.

UnckyBadTouch
10-24-2013, 01:09 AM
Our application process is finished and we have started accepting our first members. Hop on over to our boards and give us a look. Currently recruiting Xbox, PS4, and PC players!

txshurricane
10-25-2013, 03:54 AM
Also, a quick update: we're now on Twitter: @faction_5 (http://www.twitter.com/faction_5)

AshfaqNawaz
10-25-2013, 01:57 PM
How you guys planning to sort players up for PC?

UnckyBadTouch
10-26-2013, 04:08 AM
Currently we are recruiting for PC players and are looking to sort our fire teams into those who are more interested in the PVE side of things, PVP teams, hybrid teams, and real competitive PVP teams.

whatshannenin
10-26-2013, 05:06 AM
May I ask how you're judging players? Tryouts and what have you...Have you thought about tryouts on GRFS?

UnckyBadTouch
10-26-2013, 05:35 AM
We have thought about that. Right now it we are trying to screen players a bit through the application process. I know with our Xbox One section we plan on screening and recruiting through BF4 after launch. It is going to be dealing with 5 man squad combat, like the 4+1 in Division. It will allow us to see how people interact in fire team based combat. See if the chemistry is there, how they handle orders and able to act themselves on the fly. I understand that one is FPS and one is a TPS, but right now it is about the best we have.

eganovic
10-26-2013, 09:05 AM
Nice web site

UnckyBadTouch
10-26-2013, 04:24 PM
Thank you. Our leader tsxhurricane works his butt off to keep everything running smoothly and adding whatever we can think of to add. Always Johnny on the spot to it running smoothly. He deserves all the credit :)

UnckyBadTouch
11-03-2013, 09:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxGtuD3g57Q&feature=youtu.be

A little propaganda from the boys over at Faction 5 :)

tuxpenguino
11-05-2013, 09:24 AM
I have been playing competitively for nearly 10 years. I joined nearly a week and i can only say this. I have seen a lot of clans that talk big and have nothing but false ambition and fizzel in a tournament. Not these guys. It is so refreshing not to have drama or cursing in a clan chat. Not to mention an aggressive no harassing policy.

Recently I have begun to post art and have launched faction5's first teaser video on YouTube. You can also follow our deviantart Page to see the latest art sets we will be producing for the clan.

YouTube: UnOfficial Faction 5 teaser trailer
Deviantart.com: Faction5-TheDivision

http://faction5-thedivision.deviantart.com
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uxGtuD3g57Q

Ubi_Antoine
11-05-2013, 12:02 PM
Great teaser trailer ^^

txshurricane
12-17-2013, 05:16 PM
Just a quick BUMP to let anyone interested know that we have begun to form squads for all consoles. We currently have members playing Battlefield 4 and Borderlands 2 for fun. By Christmas we expect to be scheduling some GRFS and Splinter Cell: Blacklist games.

Pipske
06-10-2014, 08:38 PM
Bumping. Faction 5 is still looking for more members for all platforms. We're good people, so if you're looking for a clan register on the website (www.faction5.com) and get to know us. x)

TormentHasRisen
06-11-2014, 12:26 AM
i created an account and i need 3 more people to join so we can get all the pre order stuff

Cortexian
06-11-2014, 12:26 AM
Perhaps you guys would like to make some threads over on the recruitment forums at Division-Agents.net (http://www.division-agents.net/viewforum.php?f=6)?

Pyrocy779
06-11-2014, 03:31 AM
registered for site, can't log in. haven't received confirmation email.

txshurricane
06-14-2014, 05:00 AM
Perhaps you guys would like to make some threads over on the recruitment forums at Division-Agents.net (http://www.division-agents.net/viewforum.php?f=6)?Thanks, will do!
registered for site, can't log in. haven't received confirmation email.The registration requires user activation via an email sent by the system. I just tested it, and it's probably going to your spam inbox. I've changed some of the wording to try and avoid the spam filters, but about 50% don't get the email.If anyone else has trouble registering, let me know right away at admin(at)faction5.com so that I can authenticate you without the email.

txshurricane
06-14-2014, 05:08 AM
Just a friendly 'bump' to let everyone know that our front page blog has been keeping things lively, as well as our Twitter feed (Twitter.com/Faction_5). Please stop by and catch up on The Division news, and be sure to visit the source links (lots of great community networking there)!If anyone has an interest in blogging or community management, I am looking for a volunteer partner or two. I would prefer to recruit from within the user base that we already have, but most of these guys are gamers and not necessarily promoters. I'm heavily considering doing a rescue operation for a fellow Division community site that seems to have run out of resources, and I could use some help with that. Database/coding experience is a plus.

txshurricane
06-19-2015, 01:52 AM
Didn't want to start a new thread, so here's a 'bump' for Faction 5 - we're back :)

fullclip101
06-19-2015, 03:35 PM
Just registered on your site. Really looking forward to playing with a good group of like minded gamers. Hope to be able to post to forums soon.

ItzRichHomieK on ps4

xRaDiKaL87
06-20-2015, 03:12 AM
I also just registered on the site. Waiting for my email to come in. Xbox and PS4 player right here.

Jake_Rowland
06-20-2015, 07:45 PM
Great site and seems like a great team.

Jake_Rowland
07-12-2015, 01:19 AM
Squads are being formed on all platforms and a great community is being built. Come see for yourself.

txshurricane
02-01-2016, 07:15 PM
Monday bump...

We really enjoyed the beta, and hope everyone else had fun, as well. If you're still looking for a clan to play with, check us out.