PDA

View Full Version : Ports to open for Assassin's Creed III?

frek1546
10-10-2013, 09:36 AM
Hii...

I m currently using a modem and a wifi router to connect net on my pc. I have been searching for ages for ports to open for ACIII but all I culd get atmost was AC Revelation's ports.
So please give me the ports so that my Yellow/Orange NAT (Moderate) will turn to Green NAT (Open).
I have tried DMZ but it doesn't work and uPnP is always on with SPI firewall disabled. I have tried every trick stated in almost every thread concerning about this but has been of no use.
When I connect Net ****le I can get Green NAT but due to high ping and a lil' low speed - I disconnect and lagg. Currently I have opened some ports but they have been of no use... Some threads that specify links for ports of Ubisoft support, is displaying Under Maintainence.

PLEASE HELP!! I cannot play i.e. cannot connect to any game session or my friends to play unless i have a green NAT.

I have absolutely crossed off firewall or antivrus interference and any other stuff.

frek1546
10-10-2013, 09:45 AM
Ports Tried/Opened:

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3078/fm7v.jpg

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4209/66on.jpg

Exodias29
10-10-2013, 10:14 AM
Hii...

I m currently using a modem and a wifi router to connect net on my pc. I have been searching for ages for ports to open for ACIII but all I culd get atmost was AC Revelation's ports.
So please give me the ports so that my Yellow/Orange NAT (Moderate) will turn to Green NAT (Open).
I have tried DMZ but it doesn't work and uPnP is always on with SPI firewall disabled. I have tried every trick stated in almost every thread concerning about this but has been of no use.
When I connect Net ****le I can get Green NAT but due to high ping and a lil' low speed - I disconnect and lagg. Currently I have opened some ports but they have been of no use... Some threads that specify links for ports of Ubisoft support, is displaying Under Maintainence.

PLEASE HELP!! I cannot play i.e. cannot connect to any game session or my friends to play unless i have a green NAT.

I have absolutely crossed off firewall or antivrus interference and any other stuff.

Here you go!

Assassin's Creed 3
TCP - 80, 443
UDP - 3074

Uplay Launcher
TCP - 13000, 14000, 14008

I hope this helps with your NAT issues :)

AmaZim2
10-10-2013, 04:37 PM
I have exactly the same problem:
I already opened/forwarded all ports mentioned on my router...and it still not helping:
I have green NAT in the upper right corner, but still RED in game :(
(But the funny things is, this happens only since 2 months, before that I had green NAT in game as well...didn't you guys do something with the server?)

Any more ideas ?

frek1546
10-10-2013, 07:33 PM
I alredy opened those ports but no good... I guess my case is near about same as AmaZim2...