PDA

View Full Version : AC4: Black Flag - black chest edition

Derthiel
10-09-2013, 06:38 PM
Hi, i get in posiiton where i cant get black chest edition from my country because they dont ship it to Czech Republic, can someone recomend me url where to buy that edition in origianl uk/us language. Best would be somwwhere from poland because its closest and if the shops dont provide transport to czech republic if there is someone who can make deal with me and buy it personally and send me that game (ofc i will pay transport and border taxes and another option to go in that shop personally only thing is give me tip for good shops in your sourrounding countries. Thanks alot for help getting that edition.

TheLeoCrow
10-09-2013, 07:06 PM
[...] if there is someone who can make deal with me and buy it personally and send me that game[...]

Never trust a stranger with your money and personal information! It will probably pop up in ebay sooner or later if you need it that bad.

pacmanate
10-09-2013, 08:11 PM
Best bet is ebay, don't trust anyone on forums.

Derthiel
10-10-2013, 11:23 AM
I'm not dumb i will not give people money to buy it for me. Someone buy it and then ill pay him when he give me money. Well thats not only option i wrote other ones like post me shops which have that edition because i dont know foreigh country shops with games and their URL and cant find any.