PDA

View Full Version : i have 2 question about ac4 and ps4

AlexEzio89
10-08-2013, 08:23 PM
sorry guys i post here but i know the ac comunity is smart :d.p... i pre-order 5 month ago ps4 with ac 4 and last week my local retailer call me to say sony cut my country(romania) from the list to deliver ps4 in 29 november ..... all the part of est of europe is cut from the list( hungary romania bulgaria replublic of cehia etc) logical i am furios because sony is **** tske the money from the retailer and nou say deliver ps4 ... inf february 2014... i cancel my pre order ... and i call one friend in UK to buy for me 1 ps4. and she deliver in 29 november ...... my question is if i buy from te UK ps4 but in my country official is coming in 2014 is working to enter online? to play ac 4 watch dog in mp? alredy pay for ps4 from UK and is come from me in 3 december and i need to know if work to enter online......

pacmanate
10-08-2013, 09:24 PM
Brain. Hurt.

Um, the game will work on online wherever you buy it from however the online passport might be region locked

AlexEzio89
10-09-2013, 04:40 AM
Brain. Hurt.

Um, the game will work on online wherever you buy it from however the online passport might be region locked i say sory for my anglish... tanks for information bro i say that becayse i am pretty sure we have day 1 patch to fix the bug etc and i want to play mp because i love it.... this is reson i have this questiion. tanks
p

pacmanate
10-09-2013, 08:26 AM
i say sory for my anglish... tanks for information bro i say that becayse i am pretty sure we have day 1 patch to fix the bug etc and i want to play mp because i love it.... this is reson i have this questiion. tanks
p

The online passport might require a UK account to redeem it, just keep that in mind,

AlexEzio89
10-09-2013, 09:20 AM
The online passport might require a UK account to redeem it, just keep that in mind,
thank bro i hope to work.... i create a uk account etc .... i have same to xbox live :d.... i hope to work