PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Deluxe Edition

Secu12
10-07-2013, 08:22 AM
I have bought the digital version of this game, mostly because of the templar lairs, through an online site which sells cd-keys. The additional content, including the installation kit, cand be downloaded. I would like to know if I would be able to play it using my savegames from uplay, so I won't start from scratch.

ShardofTruth
10-07-2013, 08:50 AM
You could try to activate the deluxe edition code in the ingame unlock window. If the code is still for uplay (and not steam for example) then you should still be able to use your savegames.

Secu12
10-10-2013, 07:35 PM
I tried to activate the game in Steam and uplay. In the first case I got an wrong code error, in the second it informed me I already have the game in my library (uplay).
The retailer provided me the installer kit. After intalling, asked me for the code, everything was fine and automatically uplay was launched. In the game I get no extra content. Th templar lairs do not appear on the map. The main story it's finished and I have 79% overall sync.
Does it miss me something or it's something wrong here?

ShardofTruth
10-10-2013, 08:18 PM
Okay, so you're playing on uplay then.

All you can do is to take the code you installed the game with and use in the game's main menu under "extras" and "additional content" (or something like that, I don't know the exact description). If this doesn't work you should write the Ubisoft's support, they can check if you really got a Deluxe Edition key etc.

Secu12
10-11-2013, 06:58 AM
Thank you man. It worked!